“Food was so-so.”

Cuisines: American
Edmonton, Canada
“Food was so-so.”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

As a Canadian, it may be that it is unfair to compare the US and Canadian Arby's chains, but the food is certainly better in Canada.

I had my regular Chicken Bacon Swiss burger and it was not as tasty as the Canadian version. The service was also not up to par as it took over 10 minutes for me to receive my order.

Visited June 2014

Dillon, Montana, United States
“Good food bad service.”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

While we were there the whole restraint could here the drive thru attendant bad mouthing the customers in the drive thru very unprofessional. Also we asked for our order to go and the served it to us to stay and the people behind us asked to stay and gave them there to go. I guess we should have gone to the drive thru but we would have been bad mouthed behind our backs to the whole restaurant. The drive thru attendant was also cursing loudly. I know it's fast food but there still needs to be some level of professionalism.

• Visited July 2013