Comfort Inn Butte
US$69
Hotels.com
US$64
Hotwire.com
Super 8 Butte Mt(Butte)(Great Value!)
US$70
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewssoupfront deskfree ice creamroom was cleancookieschoice hotelswafflesgreat place to staythird floorhot tubwould stay againthe staff was friendly and helpfulnice stayparking lothot breakfastgreat breakfastconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Checked in after a long drive, they were very busy, but helpful. The facility is in need of updating, but it was quiet, we had a good night's sleep and woke rested at 3:30 AM and were on our way. The lady setting up breakfast allowed us to take coffee, fruit and muffins as we were heading out prior to breakfast serving time.

Room Tip: Requested a room away from road noise, and we were accomodated.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Angry1grizzly
Trina_Peterson, Manager at Comfort Inn Butte, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

We are very happy to hear that you were satisfied with you accommodations, thank you for choosing to stay at our property. One of our Core Values is to “Go Above & Beyond” for each of our guests, it pleases me to hear that our breakfast room attendant did just that for you. We have a great team that truly believes in our property, guests, and supplying 100% guest satisfaction. I will be sure to pass your comments onto our entire staff.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Thank you and have a great rest of your day,

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Good hotel! Pool is great! Breakfast is very nice. No complaints, but be warned! Do NOT stay here if there's a tournament in town. Kids running in the halls and banging on doors late at night. The hotel wasn't responsible and I don't blame them. The "chaperones" and parents just let these kids run wild.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms allow pets
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank IdahoTravelinRose

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how satisfied you were with your stay, our staff will be pleased to read this as I will share your comments with them.

It does, at times, becomes very hectic when we do have a mass of team members staying at our property but we would like to thank you for your understanding that at times we do not have all the control of children running in the halls as we do try very hard to handle all noise complaints if we are able to.

Again thank you for your comments & for choosing to stay at our hotel. We hope to see you back again soon.

Have a great weekend,

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Great front desk, breakfast and pool. Very comfortable stay.
When we got home, realized we had left our sons soccer jersey,so we called, and the front desk had it.
Whew.... Have some friends that will pick it up for us.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kgman86

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay at our property and for letting us know how great your stay was.

Comments such as yours does not only inform our future guests how satisfied you were but also tells our team that we are doing what is the most important thing to us, providing genuine comfort and services to our current and future guests. Thank you for this as they will be very pleased to hear of your satisfaction.

We look forward to seeing you in your future travel’s through our area. Also I am glad we were able to retrieve your son’s soccer jersey and we were able to get it back to him.

Have a fantastic day,

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I had stayed there a previous time traveling through and decided on the 18th of April 2014 to do it again. Big Mistake. I asked for a ground floor because I had a pet. I checked in around 9 pm and for the next three hours there was a constant thumping from the room above me. Repeated calls to the front desk was unsuccessful. They told me no one was in the room above me. They didn't even know the lay out of their own hotel to know that the room above was occupied. I had gotten up and walked upstairs to the room that was directly above me. Sounded like a party going on in the room. This is now 11pm and after another hour of this I called the front desk and told them I was not getting any sleep and that I was moving to another hotel.

I had 8 hours of driving the next day and had retired early to get some rest. SO wasn't happening. They persuaded me to move to another floor to a more expensive room which I did not ask for. The desk side clock in this room kept going off every half hour and I finally had to unplug it and put it in the bathroom and close the door.

The next morning I wanted to speak to the MOD and was told by a very rude front desk person ( Allyson)that she wasn't in and didn't know when she was going to be in. So I guess I was supposed to wait around all day to air my grievances. When I asked her to compensate me for the room charges she told me " we ARE NOT giving you a free room". I never asked for it free and only to deduct some of the price for the hassle. She ( ALLYSON) started to tell me that they had already given me a base rate and then another bombshell. She ( Allyson) tells me that I am going to be charged a 50 dollar pet cleaning fee because of undisclosed notice of a pet. Then it really started to go down hill after that.

I had told her that my two year old border collie sleeps in my vehicle and I only bring her in the room to feed and water her. I told her ( Allyson) that she is more than welcome to come up to the room to look at the NO MESS that was in the room. Then she really gets snotty and tells me even if the dog walks into the room they will charge me that. I ask her to show me how she knows my dog walked in the room and she refuses.

I tell her to contact the Butte Police dept because this is going wrong on so many different levels. She then waives the Pet fee but no budging on the room rate.

This Hotel is very much a bait and switch and the floors should not be so thin as to hear someone coughing in the next room.

I will NEVER stay at this hotel again and will tell everyone I know the story of this horrible night

Someone should tell ALLYSON that customer service means that...customer service.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank kelly f
Trina_Peterson, Manager at Comfort Inn Butte, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Good Morning,

Thank you for your willingness to share your recent experience with us as it is genuinely appreciated. Consequently, it’s disappointing to learn of your dissatisfaction and is also concerning to me the problems that you had expressed being that Alyssa is one of our top performers at our front desk.

If you would be willing I would like to speak to you personally regarding these concerns and I assure you that these issues you’ve raised will be addressed and the appropriate action will be taken.

I want to thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us and also to apologize on the behalf of our entire staff for any inconveniences that we had caused.

(406) 494-8850
1-800-442-4667

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Two night stay in Butte, MT. The Comfort Inn exceeded our expectations. The room was very clean, had comfortable beds/pillows, and was very quiet. Front desk staff was very friendly. Only complaint would be the free breakfast. Scrambled eggs were runny and cold, and the coffee didn't taste great. This is hotel is a great value, and the quality of the rooms exceeded our expectations.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank John C

Our entire staff would like to thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also for sharing your experience with us. We are very happy to hear that you were pleased with your stay as our team has prioritized one main goal, that each guest receives 100% satisfaction with their accommodations.

Reviews such as yours helps us to know how we’re doing, where we can improve or even to simply have a look through the guests eyes at what amenities we do offer and if we can change or improve them to our guests wants and needs. I assure you that I have spoken to the proper departments re: your breakfast eggs being chilled as this matter will be handled immediately so our future guests do not experience this same problem and also that you do not when you stay with us again. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind Regards,