“Excellent award winning service”
Review of Comfort Inn Butte

Comfort Inn Butte
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Butte
Reviewed 5 August 2014

5 stars always stay at the comfort inn for the service and great value.Excellent breakfast clean rooms and great location.customer service is great and love the free cookies.The value is great and would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Butte

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank missingButte
Trina_Peterson, Manager at Comfort Inn Butte, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for letting us know how great your experience was, our entire staff will be happy to hear this.

We hope to see you again in the future.

Have a safe and fun filled rest of your summer.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The trip to Butte was for my nieces wedding. They had reserved a block elsewhere but my experiences with comfort inn's have always been very good to excellent. This stay was no exception. I remember the breakfast cook had some issues on one of the mornings we were their and she did everything in her power to keep things flowing smoothly. The staff of the hotel was nice and friendly. It was the typical breakfast and they kept it full. The family suite was great for myself and my two daughters that are 14 and 15. It was not the setup for a family suite that I had imagined it was like a living room and a bedroom. Both beds were in the same room but their was a sofa bed in the living room. The upstairs neighbors did keep us awake a little but that is not the hotels fault.

Room Tip: Call hotel directly for choice of rooms some options are not displayed publicly
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Andrew W
Trina_Peterson, Manager at Comfort Inn Butte, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Butte. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your accommodations and our amenities. We hope to see you again if your future travels bring you through our area again, maybe another wedding or to attend one of the great festivals that Butte has every year.

Have a great rest of your summer.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

FYI - I did formally complain to the front desk after all of these events happened - I got a $20 rebate which was something but definitely not worth the hassle of staying here.
It took me 30 minute s to check in - a long line was in front of the check in desk - one person was working the check ins and the phone line. There are probably 300 to 400 rooms in this hotel - they were sold out at $129 + taxes, etc. Let's see - 300x$150 = $45,000 per night. They can't get more people to handle the desk?
After I finally checked in I grabbed all the luggage that I could carry and went to my room. Couldn't get in. Door lock was red, red, red. Took all my luggage back to the car ...and went back to the front desk. "Oh, the door locks are really very finicky and it may take a couple of times to get it open" Sigh - why couldn't you of told me that before I went to my room with all my luggage? As I was trying to get into my room a "clerk" walked by and said "oh these doors are so hard to open don't think its your fault. These cards are all worn out and we are getting new cards and locks next month" ?
I finally got into my room - it took between 5 and 10 trys to get the door open. - and it smelled of smoke. I reserved a non-smoking room! At that point I just gave up and was glad to have a place to stay I guess.
The hotel was generally dirty and unkempt - not totally sure my room had been cleaned that day but the bed was made.
Bad job by Comfort Inn
BTW - the security door lock to enter the hotel from a side entrance was open...

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Trina_Peterson, Manager at Comfort Inn Butte, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

First I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your review and second to express my apologizes for the inconveniences that you had encountered during your stay with us. This is not of normal procedures from any of our staff members and I assure you that all of your concerns of your experience will be addressed "today". I can not explain to you why you had encountered any of these issues but please know this will never happen again as I hope you will give us another try in the future.

Again I apologize as I am deeply disappointed to hear of your dissatisfaction.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Our room stunk but was otherwise clean. Odor was overpowering upon entering. Breakfast was good but remainder of hotel was dingy and service was poor. Walls were thin, we could hear every door on our floor. Will not be staying here again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I do apologize for any issues or concerns that you had during your visit with us, I will be sure to get these handled immediately. Without hearing from our guests we would never know how we're doing good or bad, with that I would like to thank you for bringing these to our attention and again apologize for the inconveniences we may have caused.

We would like to welcome you back if your future travels bring you through our area again, give us another try.

We hope you have safe travels and an enjoyable remaining of your summer.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Comfortable & Clean Room. Great Location. Easy Access from Interstate 90. Great Breakfast. Room was very quiet until morning when housekeeping staff began washing linens - Laundry was located aross hall from room. Still was a good sleep.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Susan W

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. I apologize for the staff being a little loud outside of your room at such an early time in the morning as I will address this with them. I as I am sure everyone does not realize how loud we can be until someone is interrupted by the lack of awareness on how far and loud our voices are and carry. Again I apologize for this and am glad to hear the rest of your time here was great.

We look forward to seeing you again if your future travels bring you though our area.

Have a fantastic day.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We've traveled to this location several times a year for several years now. We can count on always being treated right - because we are always treated right. We've come to know some of their names, and they know our's. They are family friendly on our vacation trips, but I've also stayed there on business. Excellent experience everytime!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bob C

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us and for choosing to stay here each time that you come through our area. I was happy as will our entire staff to read your review.

Again thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and thank you for being so loyal to the Comfort Inn of Butte.

Hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Room was reasonably clean. Been some time since the floor behind the bathroom door has been wiped up and edges long the walls could use a vacuum.
Bed was very comfy, and great concept to have 2 sets of pillows on the bed. 1 firm and 1 softer.
Check in/out staff was very friendly. when ask if there was a restaurant within walking distance of the Inn, was told no. Perkins was two blocks away. Other than fast food, only formal restaurant within walking- Inn breakfast was very good. Would stay here again for sure.

Room Tip: Rooms on freeway side are quiet, unless you need a window open
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Donna C

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay at our property and for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are glad that you had enjoyed your stay as we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Travel safe,