“Quick service”

The Montana Club Restaurant - Butte
Ranked #7 of 110 Restaurants in Butte
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Montana Club Restaurant has something for everyone. Huge breakfasts, steaks, seafood, sandwiches, burgers, pasta, salads and more. Choose from an extensive beer, wine and cocktail menu and relax in our comfortable lounge. See our full menu and the endless possibilities. With locations in Missoula, Butte, Great Falls, Billings and Kalispell, we are Montana's premier hometown restaurant. Stop in for breakfast, lunch or dinner where we're always happy to see you and proud to serve you.
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We are on are way from CANADA TO PHX and we were looking for a good but quick restaurant. We hit the mark on this restaurant. Plus it was a very good place to eat. Food was fresh and very tasty. Side note- bathroom are clean.

There are newer reviews for The Montana Club Restaurant - Butte

Reviewed 10 October 2013

This was our first time to eat here but we will do it again when in Butte. Its a little pricey but the food is great

Reviewed 14 September 2013

I've eaten here on previous trips and had to go back. This time I tried the jambalaya Louisiana. Very good dish. This place has a full menu covering the spectrum of surf and turf to pasta to sandwiches.

They have good food. Relatively expensive compared to other dinning options in town.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

It was late when I arrived here. We were seated promptly. There is such a great choice on the menu making it difficult to choose. I ordered a taco salad and it was fantastic. Our server was friendly. All in all it was a good experience. I have been to this chain in Great Falls and enjoyed it there, too. We decided to check out the attached casino before we left. The attendant was welcoming. Had a fun evening!

Reviewed 9 September 2013

The Montana Club was our "spendy" dinner of our recent Labor Day weekend trip to MT/ID. And by spendy, I mean I got a filet mignon, loaded baked potato and starter salad for $24.99. Seriously. Places like this do not exist in Seattle. That filet was one of the best steaks I've ever had...go Montana beef!

Our group of four all ordered martini-style cocktails, which were priced something cheap like $7. Again, places like this do not exist in Seattle. Those drinks were STRONG, too. As it turned out, there was a $5 "Mo-tini" promotion going on, and our sips were only $5 apiece! Unreal. Our server initially forgot to apply the discount but all of her own accord she realized the oversight and came back to adjust our bills.

The only slight criticism I have of The Montana Club is that it did take quite awhile for our drinks (even water) to arrive. I think something just got mixed up, as the staff realized the error and were quite apologetic. It was no big deal as the rest of the experience was very positive!