“Old Town Atmosphere Great Pizza”
Review of Trimbo's Pizza - CLOSED

Trimbo's Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: This restaurant in located right off of Interstate 90 in Butte, Montana. We spent a day visiting Montana Tech/University of Montana and planned to eat here for dinner. I had seen this East Coast style pizza restaurant on the Travel Channel's Man vs Food television show and definitely had to eat here. We ordered the Carne Combinata...Trimbo's version of a Meat Lovers: A Red sauce Pizza smothered in Sausage, pepperoni, capacolla, meatball & mozzarella. It was the best pizza I had ever tasted and that's the truth, we eat alot of pizza. Even enjoyed Butte's dark beer and it was a good. So, if you're driving on the Interstate, stop by at Trimbo's Pizza.
Reviewed 9 March 2013 via mobile

A hot spot of Butte for pizza; we love this place for its food and fun atmosphere. We love that they have pizza by the slice and a very selective salad bar. The pizza is awesome, today we tried the after burn pizza and it was spicy and delicious. The chef came out and made sure everything was good and the waitresses were very friendly. We enjoy Trimbo's more than the VuVilla for pizza and definitely the service.

1  Thank Chunkiedunk

Reviewed 6 March 2013

The people at Trimbos could not be nicer - and their pizza was well above average. Service lightening fast and just all around a fun place to be.

Reviewed 16 January 2013 via mobile

We stopped at Trimbo's because we saw it on Man vs. Food, the place wasn't crowded and was able to seat our large group of 12. The staff was super nice, and the food was incredible. I got a small traditional stromboli and I was full all day. I have no idea how Adam on the show could eat a jumbo. For the amount of food your getting, the prices aren't bad either. If for some reason I'm ever in Butte Montana again, I will be stopping here.

Reviewed 9 January 2013

We tracked this place down because it was on the show Man V Food. It was quite the trek from where we were staying, but worth it. The lady that was working there greeted us as we walked in the door and really made the experience enjoyable. The food was fantastic and fairly priced. THe place was a bit run down and could use with an upgrade to flooring and tables and chairs but we still enjoyed ourselves.

Reviewed 11 October 2012

Since my mom is going to be out of town on my birthday, she decided to take me out a week early for a birthday lunch, and I had been craving a calzone from Trimbo's. So we get there about 11:35am just to get to the door and see that they were closed and not open until 12:30pm. I was so bummed...and we were walking away,when the gal came outside and said we would be more than happy to serve you folks now if you'd like!!! What a nice surprise! The cook even came to our table to ask how our meal was and of course as always, one of the best calzones I have had ever! The staff here are wonderful and made my birthday lunch awesome!