“GREAT calzones and stromboli...good pizza.”
Review of Trimbo's Pizza - CLOSED

Trimbo's Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: This restaurant in located right off of Interstate 90 in Butte, Montana. We spent a day visiting Montana Tech/University of Montana and planned to eat here for dinner. I had seen this East Coast style pizza restaurant on the Travel Channel's Man vs Food television show and definitely had to eat here. We ordered the Carne Combinata...Trimbo's version of a Meat Lovers: A Red sauce Pizza smothered in Sausage, pepperoni, capacolla, meatball & mozzarella. It was the best pizza I had ever tasted and that's the truth, we eat alot of pizza. Even enjoyed Butte's dark beer and it was a good. So, if you're driving on the Interstate, stop by at Trimbo's Pizza.
Helena, Montana
“GREAT calzones and stromboli...good pizza.”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Best calzones and stromboli i've had. staff is always courteous and friendly. facilities could use an updating, but the food is good enough to make you forget all of that. very good clam chowder and breadsticks as well. having cold smoke on tap never hurts, either :)

• Visited June 2014

Butte, Montana
“Needs updated”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The pizza is alright but the building needs some serious updating! Could use some more friendly people working there.

Visited December 2013
USA
“Pretty good & friendly staff”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Eat here out first night in Mt. After the long drive from CT to MT, we were ready for bad. The pizza here was great. Not what I am normally used to, but it was very good. The staff was super friendly too. Next time we are back out, we will stop by again.

• Visited September 2013
Geyser, MT 59447
“Loved the pizza!”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I have been to many (probably hundreds) of local pizzerias. It is kind of an obsession when I travel. The restaurant itself is nothing remarkable but the pizza was ambrosia. In our family we always give a 1-10 rating after we try a new pizza. in our party of 5, the lowest rating was a 9 and I gave it a 9.75. Delicious crust and sauce with the right amount of quality cheese and toppings.

Side note: I had been to a pizza place at that location in 2007. I don't know if it was Trimbo's at that time but it didn't make much of an impression on me the first time I was there.

• Visited March 2014
Butte, Montana
“Best Pizza in Butte”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Nothing fancy, just good pizza. Location is great, right in uptown Butte, handy to many of the goings-on in uptown, particularly during the summer

• Visited January 2014