“Yummy! Worth the wait!”

Ranked #9 of 110 Restaurants in Butte
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Bar, Pizza, American, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The upgraded Grill & Pub menu includes fantastic new options that simultaneously compliment and challenge your old favorites. You now have the difficult (and thoroughly enjoyable) task of choosing between not just our gourmet pizzas but other intriguing items like unique flatbreads, juicy burgers, fish tacos, Kentucky bourbon bites, specialty cocktails and much more! FRESH is our focus! We've redesigned our entire kitchen layout by adding new equipment to accommodate this considerable transformation. Beyond the kitchen, the casual, Montana atmosphere of the restaurant is filled with refurbished and hand-crafted wine barrel and beetle kill lumber furnishing, antique outdoor sportsman finishes, picturesque panoramas from renowned photographer Craig Hergert, and historic photographs that depict the very heart and soul of the Rocky Mountain and the communities we are privileged to serve. We are also striving to make an even lesser footprint on the planet and promote a sustainable operation. Our entire team is energized to see what the future holds. We keenly invite you to come visit us and be a part of an exciting era for our brand.
Chicago, Illinois
“Yummy! Worth the wait!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Fresh salads, great pizzas, and kid approved Mac and cheese! Only issue was it took 1/2 hour to get our salad! Nice atmosphere as well

Boulder, Colorado
“Okay food, good service”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Came here after glancing at the menu and finding a large selection of salads that didn't include things along the taco line.

Our salad was okay, nothing special, but at least there were options. The pizza was heavy - lots of meh cheese with little veggies - but the original crust was very tasty.

• Visited May 2014
Edmonton, Canada
“Great Pizza and Atmosphere”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

This was our second visit to this great pizza place. We went there last year enroute to Phoenix. We love the signature pizza menu. There is a choice of traditional or thin crust pizza. The crust is not greasy which is great. The toppings are fresh and tasty. The Mozzarella that is used is very flavourful. Tonight we had a Cesar salad Pizza and their signature dessert, everything was very nicely presented and very good. The service was a little slow but not unforgivable. The atmospher is rustic and quaint, very western and pleasant.

• Visited May 2014
Somerset, Kentucky
“Not worth it!”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

When you go to a pizza place something should stick out about the pizza! Noting special at all about the pizza the sauce was plain and the crust was doughy. The corn chowder is out of a can as was told us by our server! If you go don't get the pizza!

• Visited February 2014
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“A different taste:)”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

While in Butte for some training, I was taken here for Dinner. I was blown away by the interior decoration. I could tell from the start that I was going to like this place. As I perused the menu, I found some unique flavors for pizzas and sandwiches. I settled on "The Madison", it had Ricotta Cheese on it, in clumps. It also had bacon and mushrooms and mozzarella cheese. I ordered a small but let me tell you, I was full by the time that I was finished eating it! I liked the service on the drinks. As they were getting g near empty, the waiter was there to get us another one. I hear that they are opening one of these in Idaho Falls soon. If the there is as good as this one in Butte or the one in Belgrade, then they will do very well. Congratulations on a job well done guys.

• Visited January 2014

Been to MacKenzie River Pizza, Grill & Pub? Share your experiences!