“Great home-style breakfast!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Good service (even when they were very busy on a Sunday morning), fun atmosphere and GREAT food! They serve a wide variety of breakfasts plates and, being the hash brown snob that I am, they were done perfectly! Good coffee too.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

For breakfast I ordered one of their scrambles...it was not only delicious it was quite generous in size...no skimping here! The hash browns that accompanied it were also delicious. Service was extremely friendly. This is definitely a place that I would return to.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Like the other cities in Montana that we visited, we found a shortage of affordable restaurants serving family meals - meat and potatoes. Loved the porkchops and baked potato, but would've enjoyed about a dozen other selections. Terrific service!!!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Referred by chamber of commerce when we were traveling through. Tried the biscuits and gravy and was thoroughly impressed. Everything was hot and well-made. It took no time for us to get our meals even though it was a busy Saturday morning. I would recommend the B&G anytime.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

This was my first time back to the Hanging 5 in 15 years. It still has the best biscuits and gravy I have ever had in a restaurant. On my next trip through Butte, I will have to stop in again.

Been to Hanging Five Restaurant? Share your experiences!