“Excellent Food”

Copper Creperie
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Our menu caters to the hungry vegetarians, meat eaters, fruit/sweet lovers, and gluten free eaters! Crepe it anyway you want or go crepeless. Healthy or unhealthy the choice is yours!
Reviewed 30 April 2012

This restaurant is excellent. Me and my son could eat there everyday. The service is awesome and so is the food!!!! Would suggest this restaurant to anyone!! Great coffee too!

Reviewed 20 April 2012

I confess I haven't been there for a few months as I don't live in Butte, but the last time I was there I had an absolutely delicious crepe! I'd never thought of a crepe as being a meal, but this was: filled with egg, bacon, peppers, onions and cheese. Yumm! I'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 13 April 2012

The food was good, but so "lean" and with few carbs, I needed something sweet to bring my blood sugar back up.

Reviewed 28 January 2012

We're here for the weekend from elsewhere in Montana. We were encouraged to try out this spot from a recent transplant to Butte. I thought it sounded GREAT: crepes with all kinds of fillings, espresso, wi-fi! I ordered a traditional crepe filled w/eggs, artichoke hearts, mushrooms & spinach, swiss cheese and a side of hummus. Unfortunately, the crepe itself had a rubbery texture, the eggs were overcooked &dry, the entire dish was served on a plate too small (about the size & shape of my nook tablet) to manage the food and it was not hot.
And WHO has decided that all lattes will be made w/skim milk?!!? Why are we never asked our preference anymore!?! So I drank 4 shots of espresso w/out even a dash of real milkfat. And our lattes were served in paper go-cups, although we were staying for breakfast. Our order totaled $20.

1  Thank Margaret K