“Great drinks, friendly staff!”
Review of Headframe Spirits

Headframe Spirits
Ranked #4 of 28 things to do in Butte
More attraction details
Owner description: Founded on a passion for Butte and for great spirits, Headframe Spirits is proud to produce distilled spirits in uptown Butte. We're easily located on the corner of Montana & Galena with parking on both sides of our building. Our tasting room is open 10-8 Monday thru Saturday and 12-5 on Sunday. Swing in to samples some spirits and to immerse yourself in Butte's history and culture. Our knowledgable tasting room staff will happily make you a cocktail or two and share some of the stories from Butte's colorful past. We're family friendly, with a fun selection of non-alcoholic beverages to choose from. While we don't serve food in the tasting room, don't be shy about grabbing lunch or dinner from one of our local restaurants and bringing it in!Call ahead to schedule a tour!
Reviewed 18 November 2013

If you're in Butte, this place is a must!
The drinks are great.
I normally just get a whiskey sour, pretty darn good.

Most of my girl friends enjoy the "dirty girl" tastes very similar to a root beer float. Not my thing, a bit too sweet, but I highly recommend them if you like sweet drinks!

Like others have mentioned, there is a limit on what you can drink in one day. If you are interested in trying different types of drinks, I'd recommend making a trip on a different day.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

.I had to bring my honey here from Seattle to experiancr the BLISS himself......I LOVE THE CREAMED BORBON AND THE REGULAR - Best. Manhattan ever.

I love the feel oftbe place and everyone was real nice. It a hit this trip will make twice. WELL WORTH IT IF YOU LIKE GOOD BURBON

Courtney M, Owner at Headframe Spirits, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Tracy, thanks for the great words. So glad you enjoyed your Manhattan--we take those pretty seriously around here. We're looking forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed 10 July 2013

It's a bar....with a two drink limit. It's a tasting room with a charge for drinks and you can only buy a limited amount of bottled goods. The bartender makes a mean martini. and the drinks were reasonable priced but its not a tasting room. You are drinking. I only had the gin and it was well done with enough botanics. I thought the bottle prices were a bit on the high side but this is a craft distillery. The joint was jumping as we got there just at five, packed with locals. I'd like to go again but at a saner hour just so i could see the actual distillery.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

You definitely have to make this part of your vacation or day while in Butte. THIS IS NOT A BAR! Actually you need more than just a day so you can try more than the 2 drink limit. But you have to try the 'Old Fashion" and the "Caesar". A more sweeter drink, if you like creamy drinks as my wife does, is the "Dirty Girl". Not only is every spirit in the place expertly crafted; the atmosphere is classy -not stuffy but not a BAR scene either. You really have to experience this; I nor anyone, can do this place justice with words.

Courtney M, Owner at Headframe Spirits, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

JP,

Thanks so much for the kind words. We love what we do and we love to share it with folks just like you. Next time you're in, introduce yourself to me. I'd love to buy you a cocktail.

Cheers,
Courtney

Reviewed 23 April 2013

Our visit to Butte became extra special when we were introduced to and visited the Headframe Spirits establishment. It is fantastic and should be experienced by all. Spirits are uniquely bottled and tasty - we enjoyed them so much we bought 20+ bottles to bring home and give as special gifts to friends. Loved awesome, friendly, hard working staff...especially enjoyed Jim's humor and knowledge of Butte history. We'll be back!

Courtney M, Owner at Headframe Spirits, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2013

Bill,

Thanks so much for the great review! We love what we do and its so much fun to hear that it translated into a great experience for you. The next time you find yourself in our tasting room, show us this review and we'd love to buy you a cocktail!

Thanks for being a fun part of what makes Headframe Spirits great!

Cheers!
Courtney

Been to Headframe Spirits? Share your experiences!