“Delicious pizza”

Broadway Cafe
Ranked #39 of 110 Restaurants in Butte
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I consider myself a connoisseur of pizza (an odd thing to say, I know), and I consider the Broadway's pizza to be some of the best you can purchase in the region. I built myself a wood-fired pizza oven and I make the best pizzas in Butte, but not commercially. The Broadway Cafe has the second best pizzas in town. They have very high quality ingredients, most of them locally sourced. It is one of the few restaurants that is not afraid to have bold flavors... they even use enough garlic so that you can taste it. When I eat their pizza, I am eating a creation, a delicious concoction of flavors and aromas designed to delight the eater. Not only are the flavors and textures great, but you will probably not leave hungry. Sometimes they hire some odd balls as servers, but usually they have good service.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

I've always enjoyed this Cafe for the view. It offers pizza with some unusual toppings, and the salads have always been fresh. Beer and wine are available.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

We ate there for lunch. Ordered the "Sunny Side" vegetarian pizza. Delicious spices, cheese, slivered almonds. Light and crunchy crust.
Old building, very dark inside, but comfortable.
Good service.

1  Thank MoragaBiker
Reviewed 10 August 2013

If you are looking for a different type of pizza, this is the place. Great, original toppings, fresh cheese and amazing salads. It you sit outside on the back enclosed patio, you have a great view of Butte. The wine selection is limited, but good and the service is always friendly.

Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

A hot day in July sat outside and debated whether to enter as it was obvious no a/c as the tiny windows were all open on the sunny side.
Went inside at a friend's urging. We were seated in mostly empty cafe. The waiter was fast and efficient. The tables and building appeared to be clean.
I ordered a small pepperoni pizza and after some time he brought it to our table. It looked great!
The first bite was shocking... Way, way overseasoned with basil to the point it was inedible.. Almost fifty dollars (tip included) we were out of there never to return.

1  Thank rlinmt