“Really good Mexican restaurant”
Review of Fiesta Mexicana - CLOSED

Fiesta Mexicana
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 August 2013

This is a restaurant/casino combo. We had dinner there on a Friday evening about 6:00 p.m.; it was moderately busy. The service was excellent, and both of our meals were very tasty. I would not say anything about the place was extraordinary, but it was certainly a nice place for dinner. Oh, and I've learned that, at these combination restaurant/casinos, liquor is significantly less expensive than at a regular restaurant.

They did have a very unique salsa: mostly typical except it included shredded cabbage. It was OK for me, but my wife liked it so much she purchased some to take home.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

This was the oddest thing. We went during Happy Hour but Happy Hour is only in the bar, not the restaurant. If the waiter brought you your drink, you had to pay full price but you could pay for your drink in the bar and carry it into the restaurant which is what my husband did.

The both had combo meals with chili rellenos, our favorite. I could make this at home better than what we ate here. Luckily we weren't too hungry and the prices were fair so it didn't take a bite out of our pocketbook. We were traveling through the area and would not try this place again if passing through. The service was great and there was a TV playing Mexican music. It was nice.

Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

After a long day on the motorcycle we were hungry and we were not disappointed. Both the food and service were awesome.

Reviewed 30 April 2013 via mobile

The food was excellent! The service,however, was not. Both the hostess and server did not act happy to be there or to be waiting on us.They were not really friendly. Not too sure I will go back when I am in town.

1  Thank tammyiam
Reviewed 19 April 2013

My son actually ate there Saturday night (4/13/13) and facedbook a picture of his food said it was excellent,also the manager came over and talked to him and even offered a free dessert