“Best Pork Chop Sandwich”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Pork Chop Johns

Pork Chop Johns
Ranked #67 of 110 Restaurants in Butte
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Idaho Falls
“Best Pork Chop Sandwich”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

Since moving away from Butte this is the one 'home' food I still crave. I am not a big fan of pork chops normally but I do love their pork chop sandwiches. They are made to order and have a variety of toppings to include (loaded, deluxe - which are described in the restaurant). They now have pepper jack cheese that you can add to the sandwich. I like them with mayo, pickle, lettuce and tomato (hold the salt). Yum!

• Visited July 2013

Butte Montana
“Pork Chop Johns is a Butte Montana icon.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

I eat here regularly, at least once a month and it is great change of pace from other fast food restaurants. I enjoy almost everything on the menu but my regular meal is pork nuggets with their great fries. The hot wings and onion rings are great as well. My daughter loves the double dog. If you are new to the place check the menu carefully because there are many options on how you can get your pork chop sandwich prepared. My buddy always gets his pork chop with fried egg and ham. Another friend gets a pork burger which is a pork chop with a hamberger patty on top.
A word of warning, everything is made to order so it is going to take longer to get your food than at a fast food place. This is especially true during the peak lunch and dinner hours. That said it is worth the wait.
My one negative is the atmosphere. The decor has seen better days and I would like to see the owners put a little money into cleaning up and updating the restaurant.
The service is always good and a few of the employees have been quite awhile. That is always a good sign at a restaurant.

• Visited July 2013