“Easter Getaway”

and 1 more site!
Toad Hall Manor Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 5 Butte B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 April 2009

Wonderful place; excellent service and amenities. The owners are terrific hosts.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 14 April 2009

After a dismal two night stay at the War Bonnet Hotel, we moved to Toad Hall Manor. It was heaven. Beautiful home, gracious hosts. and fabulous food made our three night stay superb. We will absolutely stay here whenever we travel to Butte.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Crazyponylady
Reviewed 10 September 2008

We promised to write a review after our visit in July, and I am only now doing it. This was simply the best experience we have EVER had in a B&B. Wonderful host and hostess, beautiful home and surroundings, terrific room that had every amenity and luxury we could desire, etc. The best part: the hosts are super-friendly, truly seem to enjoy having guests, prepared a wonderful breakfast, made our dinner reservations for us, etc etc. This place and the people are amazing.

We don't travel through the area often, but when we do, we will definitely return to Toad Hall Manor.

Glen, we just missed seeing your T-Bird when it returned from the shop...Looking forward to seeing it next time!

Best--

Doug and Liz, Hastings, NE

Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed 7 July 2008

If your in the Butte area this is the place to rest your weary head. The theme is based on The Wind In The Willows and this is done in such subtle way as not to overwhelm the guest. All the rooms are furnished beautifully and nothing is overlooked to make your stay that bit more special, including a great breakfast! The owners Glenn and Jane are the very best of hosts, and very attentive to all your needs.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2008

I just spent three nights at Toad Hall and it was wonderful! I loved the theme and the decor but also I felt totally comfortable with my hosts. Their home is not only beautiful but has a real warmth about it. They welcomed me so graciously and I now consider it my home away from home when I am in Butte.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank CelesteLouise
Reviewed 12 November 2007

We have stayed at Toad Hall Manor a couple of times now and enjoyed every minute. Great food, ambience and hospitality. Each time I discover a book that I then have to go home and order for my own library! Glenn and Jane are the best.
See you on our way out to Big Sky!

Paul, Lisa and Jack

Stayed: July 2007
1  Thank montanavagabond
Reviewed 13 August 2007

Excellent b and b, strong recommendation. The accomodations are in a beautiful, enormous home located on the golf course in Butte. The hosts were very friendly and accomodating. Our room, Papa Otter's Place, was very nice with an excellent bed, and my wife loved the decor. The bathroom has a jacuzzi tub which was very nice after hiking in Glacier NP. Double shower head was a nice touch. Breakfast was amazing. Scones and juice were delivered to the room at the time we had planned. Then we went upstairs for a great omelette. I repeat, a great omelette, and toast.

If there is any negative, it would be Butte. We were not too impressed. But it wasn't terrible, the Berkeley pit is a little unsightly though. Otherwise, just not a great deal to take in. We did have a very good steak at Acoma in uptown.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank stuspencer