“Great meal”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Excellent food and great service. A true gem. The restaurant was recommended to us by the owners of Toad Hall Manor B&B and we were not disappointed!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Loved this establishment and will be visiting every time we visit Butte. Excellent service, atmosphere, and food. I had the shrimp ravioli, and husband had a chicken dish, which he loved. The location is in uptown Butte, which is our favorite area to hang out. The prices at the Uptown Cafe are very reasonable for the quality of food you receive.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I love Montana and we visit many times a year, however, picking a restaurant for dinner is a daunting task. The Uptown Cafe is a classy place. The Servers are excellent and the food is superb. The tables actually have white tablecloths. I can highly recommend this establishment.

Ps. If you are seated before 6:30pm they offer an early bird special.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

We had a large group dinner at the Uptown Cafe and they were so go to work with us and take great care of us. Large groups can be tricky making sure that service is of quality, quick, and the meals come out hot. Well the Uptown Cafe did themselves proud and we were the lucky recipients of their great efforts. We will be back. Give them a try.....you'll be taken care of I'm sure!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Butte is a beautiful town, but I did not expect much in the way of restaurants. While the old building is nice, it is not to excite. The dinning room is clean and neat, but I would not go there for the atmosphere, though if you are in Butte, I would still suggest you go to this restaurant. The early dinner special of ribs were excellent. The wine and dessert were superb. I would go back. I will say they were not busy and the wait staff just stood around talking instead of looking at the tables they were serving. I will say our waiter was teaching a new person, but they were not watching their tables.

Been to Uptown Cafe? Share your experiences!