“*****Derby*****”

Ranked #14 of 110 Restaurants in Butte
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I was recommended this restaurant while passing through it didn't disappoint. The food was five stars, maybe the best steak i have eaten and a man size portion too. Had a little fun with my family playing and picking keno numbers while we waited. Drinks were excellent as we're side dishes. My server who's name escapes me (sorry you deserve props) was extremely pleasant. She was awesome with my kids. I would highly recommend this place for date night, or family night. Can't wait for my next trip back I gotta try the lobster the table next to me had......that was also huge.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

WOW! The food was excellent, the service was excellent. The only problem I had was I couldn't eat it all...

Reviewed 14 February 2014

The Derby is one of my favorite places to go when I am visiting family and friends in Butte. The steaks are the best I've ever had. The drinks are awesome and the service was very good. I highly recommend this place to all.

1  Thank Shantra A
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Went there for a hearty dinner. Enjoyed the Biggest and most flavorful Rib Eye I have ever had. Cooked perfectly (medium rare). All the little extras were nice but not necessary. Potato and side were all good. Very pleasant experience overall.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Visiting Butte on business, my fellow co-workers recommended the derby. When I got there, I felt as if I was outcast because nobody knew who I was. Everywhere else in Butte the people are so friendly and welcoming, I did not get that feeling at the derby. The food was ok - but the whole atmosphere was a let down. I personally would not go out of my way to return to the derby anytime soon.