“The best Steaks”

Dining options: Reservations
Butte, Montana
“The best Steaks”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I have to say we enjoyed the Derby very much. the food was excellent, the service was great,and we also enjoyed playing keno. We had a fun time with our family. Very enjoyable and relaxing atmosphere.

• Visited April 2014

Butte, Montana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Steak in Butte!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I have always loved the Derby! The food is excellent and the staff is extremely friendly! I have noticed some recent upgrades in the decor which was needed! The new owners really seem to be making a difference! I would recommend this establishment to families or a couple looking for a good meal on their night out! Thank you for the excellent service and outstanding food! I will be sure to return soon!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank jamesleeh
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible.”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

So I went there with my track team this past weekend. We had about 35 people there. You would get that it would take them a little bit to make the food right? We got our food 2 hours after we ordered. They forgot some drinks. And the salads were horrible. Some people had too much dressing while I had no dressing. Once we got our food there was probably 10 of us that actually finished everything. Everyone wasn't hungry once they actually got their food . They had tinfoil on the wall as a design. The waitresses were really nice they came and gave us some sides of pasta. Don't know if that's what they always do or not.. but all in all I would not recommend this.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank jordankulczyk
Phoenix, Arizona
“*****Derby*****”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I was recommended this restaurant while passing through it didn't disappoint. The food was five stars, maybe the best steak i have eaten and a man size portion too. Had a little fun with my family playing and picking keno numbers while we waited. Drinks were excellent as we're side dishes. My server who's name escapes me (sorry you deserve props) was extremely pleasant. She was awesome with my kids. I would highly recommend this place for date night, or family night. Can't wait for my next trip back I gotta try the lobster the table next to me had......that was also huge.

Visited March 2014
Glendive, Montana
“Only one problem”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

WOW! The food was excellent, the service was excellent. The only problem I had was I couldn't eat it all...

• Visited April 2014