“Had to try the Pasties!”

Nancy's Pasty Shop and Catering
Ranked #42 of 117 Restaurants in Butte
Reviewed 5 August 2016

So, having lived in Ireland and the UK I had to try this. I got the pasty with gravy - and it was good, but different than what I was expecting. The meat was cubed instead of mince/ground beef. That being said, it was a full meal and inexpensive. The girls that worked there were very nice.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Nancy's has some of the best pasty's ever - and big - one will fill two people for lunch/dinner. A great stop.

Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

We ordered two dinners not knowing that one pasty could feed two people! The dinner came with the gravy and coleslaw. We chose Nancy's after reading other reviews. The dough on our pasty was so thick that at times it felt like we had to hunt for the meat and potatoes. The gravy was very good and the coleslaw was outstanding! As noted by others, there was a counter and 5 stools - we arrived late for lunch so plenty of space to sit. A good intro to pasty for my hubby. They did have other menu items but not an extensive list - the pasty is the clear staple offering. Service was ok - we were never offered drinks which was weird.

Reviewed 19 August 2015

I always say Joe's are like my mom's but Nancy's are like grammy used to make. And grammy was born and raised in Butte. Worth a trip from wherever in Montana you find yourself (even Havre).

Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

I have grown up on pasties and Nancy's cocktail pasties are the best in town! The dough is heavenly! Everytime I visit I order at least a dozen. They are a staple at any family dinner, wedding, birthday, etc. I highly recommend them for anyone wanting a great pasty experience!