“Great hotel with outstanding breakfast buffet”

Best Western Plus Butte Plaza Inn
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Butte
Reviewed 10 July 2011

Overall a great place to stay. The desk staff is very friendly and helpful. We were on a motorcycle trip with friends and they arranged for a a place for us to wash our bikes. They hooked the hose up to hot water for us and provided towels and soap to clean the bikes. Really went the extra mile to help us out. The hotel is updated and the rooms were very clean and quiet. They have the most extensive breakfast buffet I have seen with a great variety of good food. Ample parkiing and an overall safe area. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Panhead64

Reviewed 10 July 2011

Clean quiet modern room. Very good free breakfast. Would stay here again

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tbr48
Reviewed 17 June 2011

Nothing exceptional about the room, even with 2 dogs. The breakfast was exceptional. the pool shallow end was 3Ft, so not ideal for our 2 and 3 yr olds.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Bill_Alisen
Reviewed 4 May 2011

The hotel staff overall were awesome. (The early morning clerk was the only one acted like she cared less). all the other staff did everything in their power to help me and went above and beyond my expectations. The location is really good, by freeway and close to mall, resturants, etc. NO light to get out onto the main road so that was a challenge sometimes. There is a Perkins Restaurant attached to the hotel and you get a discount when you are staying at the hotel, which was great. The breakfast buffet was fantastic, so many choices and the lady who runs it keeps the place spotless and the food fresh.
Now for the room. I admit I took my cat with me so I got was in a "pet room". I would guess it wasn't as nice as the other rooms, but I don't know for sure since I didn't see the other rooms. Even though they had boards up along the underside of the bed (to keep pets out), my cat took great delight in getting under there anyway and bringing me treasures that she played with during the day while I was working (like old hard candy). The room worked but it wasn't anything great. There was a refrigerator, but no microwave. My room looked directly onto the firness room, so being there for 5 nights without feeling comfortable to open the drapes and look outside wasn't the best either. But, again the service was awesome. I would definately consider staying there again if I go back to Butte, but not take my cat with me and stay in a different type room.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank whitewolf678
Reviewed 2 May 2011

Had the opportunity to stay one night on a trip. They get it! Actually understand the concept of customer service. Excellent place to stay if you are ever in Butte.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 November 2010

We stayed here between Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks. This was a fantastic hotel that was easy to find just off the interstate (very quiet inside). The check in process was easy and the staff friendly. The room was modern and clean (no dirty old bed spreads!) and there was plenty of room. Free breakfast (hot and cold) was excellent - the kids loved the waffle maker and there was plenty of food. Lots of parking, free internet and also there was laundry facilities which is always handy. There was a large shopping complex next door and heaps of food places around the hotel. Overall an excellent place to stay!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2010

After a nightmare of an experience at another Butte major Chain Hotel "HIE" I checked into the Best Western which I had skipped over in favor of the chain that I usually stay at in spite of the poor reviews that it had gotten for their Butte hotel. I lasted 5 days there before We came to a mutual agreement that I should go elsewhere...
The Best Western in Butte while certainly not spectacular does make a serious attempt at offering a bit of a luxury and service. It was a nice pool, gym, good free breakfast, internet, in hotel bar/casino and the attached restaurant was much better than the Dennys that was attached to the HIE. Plus it was less expensive!
Rooms were quiet and while not luxurious well appointed and comfortable with furniture/TV that looked like it was part of this decade.
The Best Western staff was willing to be accomodating on getting clothes washed and made my stay there quite pleasand while having to work 7/12

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business