This was the easiest-to-find hotel on our trip of 20 days. Right off of the freeway in Beautiful Butte, but quiet and efficient. The first room we were given smelled like cigarette smoke (probably someone who had smoky clothing) so the desk immediately switched us to another room without trouble. Rooms are pleasant, clean, and not-destination, as with many BW properties (though th BW in Mexico City is not to be missed for views!).
Anyway, this is a rather large place by rural BW standards, and luggage carts are a little hard to find, but the overall impression was favorable and we'd stay here again if in Butte for some reason.
The adjoining "family" restaurant was pleasant. It made no claims to high fashion, but the food was good enough and satisfying.
Why is it that EVERYPLACE in Montana has a casino? This one, too. A dismal, little, 10 poker machine bump on an otherwise pleasant place. Noticed that nobody was in there, at least when we were having our complimentary drink at the hotel bar.
The bathroom fan was quite noisy but was separately switched so we could turn on the light without making the noise. Room a/c was moderately quiet.
This hotel had the biggest selection of complimentary breakfast items we have ever seen at a BW property...and all of those that we tried were well-prepared and tasty, except the fruit, which was fresh, but not quite ripe. Still, good job!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Montana Tech, this Butte, MT hotel offers charming accommodations, well-appointed rooms, exceptional service and many nearby local attractions. Each morning, get the right start to the day at this Montana hotel with a complimentary full breakfast buffet. Guests are more than welcome to take advantage of the casino, lounge, indoor pool, hot tub, exercise facility and fully equipped business center. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Butte Plaza Inn also has services and space available for corporate events, meetings and banquets, accommodating up to 50 attendees. Located at the intersection of I-90 and I-15, this charming Montana hotel is only a couple minutes away from Our Lady of the Rockies and the Berkeley Pit. Many museums, theaters and historical attractions are near this Butte, MT hotel, including Mother Lode Historic Theatre, Uptown Butte Historic District, World Museum of Mining and Copper King Mansion. Also close to this Montana hotel are three golf courses. Skiing, fishing and hiking are also nearby. Located in the heart of local shopping and dining, there's never a dull moment when staying at this Montana hotel. Families will love that Discovery Ski Basin, Silver Bow Drive-Inn and All Seasons Adventures are also located within a short drive away from this Montana Best Western. For a stay in Butte, MT with friendly staff and bountiful amenities, make a reservation at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Butte Plaza Inn today and save! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Butte Plaza Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Butte Plaza Hotel Butte
- Best Western Butte
- Butte Best Western
- Best Western Plus Butte Plaza Inn Montana