Hampton Inn Butte
Super 8 Butte Mt(Butte)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$120
US$73
US$64
Travelocity
Finlen Hotel and Inn(Butte)(Great Value!)
US$81
All reviewsfront deskmontana clubcomplimentary breakfast isplace to staycookiesbusiness centerthe breakfast areaglacier national parkstaff was very friendlyroom was cleana great staygreat breakfastwould definitely stay here againvery nice hotelafter a long dayroad tripwe've stayed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 November 2013

My family and I stayed at the motel to utilize the pool on my sons 3rd B-day! He had a party across the street at Silver Bow Pizza. The motel overall was good and clean. The had a cigarette smell to it that through us off right away. The biggest concern was the pool temperature. It was cold out side and it was cold inside. The pool temp was just too cold for my son, wife, and me. I did not say anything. I know a pool that size would take longer than a couple of hours to warm up and my son was already headed towards bed.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2013

After an exhausting road trip with was such a relief to us! We were able to quickly get into a very clean room and rest comfortably and get back on the road the next day with little fuss! Thank you Hampton! Once again you didn't let us down!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We travel through Butte, MT every year returning from wine tasting in California. It's simply a convenient stop for us (plus we visit Sparky's Garage for dinner) returning to Canada. We've stayed in other hotels until we found the Hampton a few years ago so now it is the only place we will stay in Butte!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ivan W
Reviewed 24 October 2013

This hotel is not right on the highway but that helps make for a quite, comfortable stay. The lobby is not the most inviting but the rooms are clean and comfortable and most importantly quite.

While not on the highway it is just minutes off. It is very near the little mall in Butte and is surrounded by both fast food and a sit down restuarants, including a pretty good pizza place right across the road.

My only complaint is that manager's reception. I arrived at about 6:30 and the food that had been set out was well past its prime by that time. Would be nice if the food was edible until the reception ended at 7:00.

Otherwise I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Overall, my stay was great. The only problem I encountered was the type of air freshener they used in the room - a little "too floral" for me. Great staff and service otherwise. I would definitely stay here again and recommend to people traveling to Butte MT.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business