“Hampton at its best”

Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Butte
Sweet Grass
“Hampton at its best”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Very clean with great helpful staff but on the expensive side for retired customer what more can I say other than what I said I guess you want me to ramble just to fill up the required space in this survey we I not sure how this is working but I hope I'm about done because I can't think of anymore to rant about thank you very much

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Denver, United States
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Excellent hotel with better than average amenities and a very friendly and helpful staff. Avoid rooms by the stairs and elevators and you will have a good nights sleep barring any two legged elephants in the overhead.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Went to Butte on Business. Hotel is cionvenient to airport, clean, and staff very helpful. A nice place to rest. Breakfast was good and easy. Pizza place and restaurant just down thes street. All in all a gfood value.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Abbotsford, Canada
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We stayed here on our way to and from Las Vegas. The desk clerk was great and accomodating. The room was comfortable and clean. We were recognized as Honors members as well. We will definitly stay here again on our travels.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank taylorta2010
Veradale, United States
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I have stayed at this hotel a couple of times a year for many years. The staff is always very helpful and pleasant. The breakfast is very good and changes daily. When I travel with my kids, they enjoy the swimming area.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

mobile,al, United States
Reviewed 19 November 2013

The staff were very helpful and always at the desk and ready to assist.The breakfast area was kept very clean and well stocked with the normal breakfast items.The tables were cleaned often and there was always someone nearby if you needed anything.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank John L
Belgrade, MT, United States
Reviewed 19 November 2013

My family and I stayed at the motel to utilize the pool on my sons 3rd B-day! He had a party across the street at Silver Bow Pizza. The motel overall was good and clean. The had a cigarette smell to it that through us off right away. The biggest concern was the pool temperature. It was cold out side and it was cold inside. The pool temp was just too cold for my son, wife, and me. I did not say anything. I know a pool that size would take longer than a couple of hours to warm up and my son was already headed towards bed.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family