All reviewswaffleslog furnitureroom was cleanan older hotelbiscuits and gravybreakfast attendantno elevatorhot breakfaststaff was very friendlyfree breakfastcoffee makerpinecerealinterstateseattle
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I had a reservation to stay at this hotel while moving from Iowa to Washington. However, due to a sudden blizzard we were unable to make it to this hotel in time. I called in the evening to cancel, being still a couple of hundred miles away, but the front desk clerk showed no compassion when denying my request. I have worked in the hotel business for a while now and I know that when there are mittigating circumstances, refunds can and should be made. I feel I was treated very unfairly and will not recommend this hotel to anyone because of that.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Diane L
Reviewed 20 March 2014

While the front desk staff was very helpful and friendly, this hotel is very run down. The bed was very comfortable. but I had to request new sheets at arrival. there was blood stains on my sheets. The whole hotel smelt musky. The hot tub didnt work nor did the steam room. Wall paper peeling up in room. I dont understand as it being part of a choice chain, whom I always stay with, how they allow a hotel like this to represent its name.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lost-n-Found0105
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

My son and I came to town for a hockey tournament. It was clear they had gotten quite a bit of snow over the week but this hotel had not plowed the parking lot out even shoveled the sidewalk! The whole hotel was very cold and seemed abandoned. My son was so excited to go swimming but the pool was closed :( Our room temp was set at 52 so I turned it up to 70. I woke up at 2 am freezing as it had gone back down to 52! When I turned on the faucet in the shower the water came out brown! Needless to say, neither of us showered! At breakfast, we were the only ones there until I heard a huge belch; it came from a not so clean looking man who turned out to be the cook! We cancelled our room we had reserved for the second night. It is unfortunate because in its day this hotel was probably very nice. It is now a dinosaur of a hotel that they have tried to update with a bad paint job.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Katie H
Reviewed 22 February 2014

We checked in on the 19th after a very long day of traveling and the man that was at the front desk was very very rude and unprofessional!! Then we are told after me calling several times before arriving that the pool was not working!! It was said when I made the reservation that there were two children with us, why they didn't tell me the pool was out of service is beyond me!! So we get in our room and you have to either unplug the tv or fridge to plug the microwave in ugh! Then I run a bath to relax after 12 hours on the road and before I even get in you can see a lot of things floating in the water and so I drained it and there was so much in the water that it left a ring around the tub! After all the we got a measly 10% off our room!!! I would not recommend this hotel to anyone!!!

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Meinbutte
Reviewed 23 January 2014

We had a key that worked the first night and then wouldn't work to get into the hotel, the pool and finally wouldn't work in our room door.. Construction taking place in the room next to us: not a problem, but talked to desk about smoke alarm going off all night and they did not fix it by the next night!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Michael S