All reviewswaffleslog furnitureroom was cleanan older hotelbiscuits and gravybreakfast attendantno elevatorhot breakfaststaff was very friendlyfree breakfastcoffee makerpinecerealinterstateseattle
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed here again to see if the service or quality would be better than last time but it wasn't. The pool was freezing cold and the hot tub didn't work and the sauna was out of order. The first room I got didn't have a fridge or microwave so asked to be moved. I got moved up stairs and that room only had a fridge and no microwave so I ended up eating out. I would not recommend this hotel I would go to the one up the street the laquinta that's where I'll be going next month when I come back to butte for business

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank SnakeEyez2678
Reviewed 10 May 2014

No hot water after first night, then no water at all. Switched rooms, informed we would have water in the morning. It was not even warm. Front desk stated it would be about an hour more. Came back about 8 hours later, still no hot water. Could not reach front desk. They don't answer calls from rooms, had to call an outside line. They came to my room, at 8 in the evening and ran the water for several minutes and stated it was getting hot. This place was awful and The desk was rude. They do not deserve your business.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Elizabeth B
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Where to begin.Bed terrible TV broken keys stuck on phone blow dryer broken a room for indoor pool about 60degrees sauna used for storage hot tub boarded up breakfast OK coffee aweful bathroom is tiny room humid and odd smell could not adjust room temperature.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Crystal S
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Where do I start? My room smelled of old, musty carpet. Remodeling had been attempted throughout the property but it was obviously a lowest-bidder type of project. It looked like a part-time DIY remodel. The staff were very helpful to get me to another room that smelled cleaner but it was not much nicer. The king bed had a queen mattress pad on it meaning that 8-10 inches on each side of the bed have no pad. The sheets and towels were the bargain variety. The shower had black mold (this is never acceptable) and one of the outlets was dangerously over-loaded. It was late and I need to get some sleep so I toughed it out, got up early and got out of there - never to go back. My advice: pick ANY other property in Butte - there are plenty to choose from.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Joe D
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I had a reservation to stay at this hotel while moving from Iowa to Washington. However, due to a sudden blizzard we were unable to make it to this hotel in time. I called in the evening to cancel, being still a couple of hundred miles away, but the front desk clerk showed no compassion when denying my request. I have worked in the hotel business for a while now and I know that when there are mittigating circumstances, refunds can and should be made. I feel I was treated very unfairly and will not recommend this hotel to anyone because of that.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family