Quality Inn & Suites
Super 8 Butte Mt(Butte)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$125
US$73
US$64
US$54
Finlen Hotel and Inn(Butte)(Great Value!)
US$81
All reviewswaffleslog furniturebiscuits and gravyroom was cleanbreakfast attendantno elevatorhot breakfastwould stay here againup to datecoffee makerfree breakfaststaff was very friendlycerealgasseattlefreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2014

first time I stayed here last November was not a very pleasant experience. I was back in town for state track and was left with very limited options so I figured why not. the furniture in my room was new and the breakfast was hot and hit the spot with 2 very nice attendants. we did have a little wait checking in with the crowd other then that the front desk folks handled it very well. a very nice staff to make up my experience last time. I can't remember the Hawaiian gentlemans name but him and renea were very helpful on helping me find places to eat and get late night snacks. because they are pet friendly and seems to be a work in progress I defiantly will not over look this place on my next trip.

Room Tip: make sure you get the newly renovated rooms with the gorgeous new wood furniture
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank I b
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We stayed here once before and were promised a full refund due to mold(which left us both very sick for 3 days after staying), filth, no hot water for showers, noise level from partying kids, but afterward, the management over rode the employees decision and refused the refund. This time, I was booking a room at Comfort Inn while driving and happened to get Reservation-Desk.Com by mistake. According to them there were no rooms except at this place, so out of desperation, I booked it, not recalling the prior incident. Within minutes I was trying to cancel because we remembered the previous incident! We called Comfort Inn directly and got a nice room, but again NO REFUND EVEN THOUGH WE DIDNT EVEN STAY THIS TIME! I am going to sue them if I can't get a refund this time!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Roberta c
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed here again to see if the service or quality would be better than last time but it wasn't. The pool was freezing cold and the hot tub didn't work and the sauna was out of order. The first room I got didn't have a fridge or microwave so asked to be moved. I got moved up stairs and that room only had a fridge and no microwave so I ended up eating out. I would not recommend this hotel I would go to the one up the street the laquinta that's where I'll be going next month when I come back to butte for business

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank SnakeEyez2678
Reviewed 10 May 2014

No hot water after first night, then no water at all. Switched rooms, informed we would have water in the morning. It was not even warm. Front desk stated it would be about an hour more. Came back about 8 hours later, still no hot water. Could not reach front desk. They don't answer calls from rooms, had to call an outside line. They came to my room, at 8 in the evening and ran the water for several minutes and stated it was getting hot. This place was awful and The desk was rude. They do not deserve your business.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Elizabeth B
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Where to begin.Bed terrible TV broken keys stuck on phone blow dryer broken a room for indoor pool about 60degrees sauna used for storage hot tub boarded up breakfast OK coffee aweful bathroom is tiny room humid and odd smell could not adjust room temperature.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family