All reviews waffles log furniture room was clean an older hotel biscuits and gravy breakfast attendant no elevator hot breakfast staff was very friendly free breakfast coffee maker pine cereal interstate seattle
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Our room was spacious and fairly quiet. It had a king bed that was a bit uncomfortable. We were dismayed to see that the plastic baseboard was peeling off the walls of our bathroom -- they need to get on that right away! The breakfast buffet was so-so.

Room Tip: Always choose an upstairs room!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SusansintheGarden
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

I was expecting better...... They were doing some remodeling in the reception area........ Dust and tools everywhere.........
The room was ok, the bed .... It could be better.....
Good location and ok area!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Doloka
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We'd been driving for about 14 hours when we pulled in here for the night. Check-in was a snap and the guy behind the desk was SUPER friendly. I don't remember his name but he reminded me of Lou Diamond Phillips and just a very, nice man. Our room was huge, clean, no short curlies on the bathroom floor, and the furniture was charming as it was not the standard boring stuff. It was wooden and rustic, like the area in Butte, it fit!

The hotel is pet friendly with only a $10 fee for a dog. Ample room to walk the dog with a nice fountain and seating area behind the hotel.

We plan to stay here on our way back through and this time stay for the breakfast which looked like it was HUGE. The desk clerk told us they had sausage, biscuits and gravy and more, however we were on a tight schedule and couldn't stay.

You know, there's no such thing as a perfect hotel and that knowledge is helpful as I read reviews. A friendly staff is important and this hotel was clean, had flat screen TV's, a fridge, etc., and was really good. The staff made my day because of their friendliness.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dustyduo
Reviewed 11 June 2014

first time I stayed here last November was not a very pleasant experience. I was back in town for state track and was left with very limited options so I figured why not. the furniture in my room was new and the breakfast was hot and hit the spot with 2 very nice attendants. we did have a little wait checking in with the crowd other then that the front desk folks handled it very well. a very nice staff to make up my experience last time. I can't remember the Hawaiian gentlemans name but him and renea were very helpful on helping me find places to eat and get late night snacks. because they are pet friendly and seems to be a work in progress I defiantly will not over look this place on my next trip.

Room Tip: make sure you get the newly renovated rooms with the gorgeous new wood furniture
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank I b
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We stayed here once before and were promised a full refund due to mold(which left us both very sick for 3 days after staying), filth, no hot water for showers, noise level from partying kids, but afterward, the management over rode the employees decision and refused the refund. This time, I was booking a room at Comfort Inn while driving and happened to get Reservation-Desk.Com by mistake. According to them there were no rooms except at this place, so out of desperation, I booked it, not recalling the prior incident. Within minutes I was trying to cancel because we remembered the previous incident! We called Comfort Inn directly and got a nice room, but again NO REFUND EVEN THOUGH WE DIDNT EVEN STAY THIS TIME! I am going to sue them if I can't get a refund this time!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business