All reviews waffles log furniture room was clean an older hotel biscuits and gravy breakfast attendant no elevator hot breakfast staff was very friendly free breakfast coffee maker pine cereal interstate seattle
Reviewed 26 July 2014

This hotel was a nice surprise. Fair price, with great service and amenities. Rooms were clean and nice size. The front desk help was great. Our special requests regarding room choice were accommodated with no questions. Renea even called our room once we were settled in to ask if we were happy with our room..... a personalized follow-up that other hotels need to mimic. Connie was also helpful and friendly, as we asked questions about the area.
Rooms were larger than the room we stayed in the night before at a higher price. Beds were comfortable and everything worked in the room. Entire staff overwhelmed us with smiles and greetings as we passed them in the hall ways. James, the maintenance mgr was obviously on top of things, as we saw him there when we checked in, and again when we were checking out. The A/C and bathrooms, a hotels key to quality, James' domain, were especially up to date and in great working order. We've been traveling for a week, and this was a great choice. We'll stay at a quality inn again

Room Tip: Pool water was not too hot, not too cold... just right.
1  Thank james n
Reviewed 21 July 2014

we stayed at quality for the weekend and was surprised. the service was great. the front desk girls renea and connie were awesome. they were very energic and helpfull. they were very informed and polite. the room was clean and comfortable. the free breakfest bar was the best ive had,every employ we saw or passed was friendly.my family and i had fun. and will be returning soon.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Debby S
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Service poor. Phone didn't work; asked for a replacement. Asked again next day. Two days later, no phone. Unable to do business. Toilet ran. Keycard took half a dozen swipes. Motel 6 and Super 8 way better.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Philip V
Reviewed 16 July 2014

In my many years of travel, I've stayed at some of the finest hotels, as well as some very basic and spartan ones, all of which deliver what is expected at their price points and location. However, the Butte Quality Inn is at the very bottom of my list. We encountered a problem significant enough that the next day I called Quality Inn's (Choice Hotels) corporate office to discuss the issue with an appropriate management person. I was shuffled from one "Customer service" rep. to and "Executive Customer Service rep" to a supervisor. When I politely explained that the issue concerned a threat to our safety it didn't help and I never got to speak with anyone, even after leaving my name and number and requesting being contacted. Obviously management doesn't care that our room was entered after it had been cleaned and we had left for the day, the bed obviously used vigorously, the pillows disheveled, drawers left open and who knows what else, plus being told that lots of people have pass keys to all of the rooms! How comfortable would you be knowing that your room could be entered at any time, especially if your room was like the one I heard my neighbors complaining about where the dead bolt was missing from leaving a big hole in the door which anyone could look into. Obviously, management doesn't care about the possible consequences of lots of pass keys existing and being used in an unauthorized manner, presenting a serious potential danger

Let's add to the equation: the room was dirty, the bathroom shower full of mold, the carpets dirty, our king size bed re-made with a queen sized spread and a double bed blanket. The excuse was that new linens were being ordered, but wouldn't arrive for a month...Hello Walmart. No one seems to have worked here more that a month or two; no one had any training (they didn't even know how to properly make a bed); we never received our wake-up calls any of our three mornings (they obviously didn't know how to enter this into the automated system); and the person sent to help us was dressed like a bum, with pants halfway down their butt and their underwear showing (how they stayed on was amazing), walking on the bottom of the pants legs dragging on the floor, shirttails half hanging out, and personally dirty. More importantly, the "acting assistant general manager" didn't have contact information for the manager when I asked her to phone him, and didn't know the name of the franchiser that operated the facility, their address or phone number.

When my wife called the desk after we discovered the problem on our return that evening, the initial response was "sorry, but we'll straighten up the room". We asked for a different room, but being full, it wasn't possible, so we asked that all of the bed linens, etc. be replaced. The first comment was that housekeeping had already left for the day and thus they couldn't do it, as if this was an acceptable answer. When I made it clear that I didn't care who did it but it had to be done, the desk clerk sent two people to make the linen change. Needless to say, it never got better. The highly touted breakfast was just as bad...very cold eggs, bananas that had been kept in the refrigerator and were very cold and darkened, the muffins hard, no skim or 2% milk and stale pastry.

I strongly suggest that you look elsewhere of keep driving. Avoid at all costs!!!

6  Thank TrvlforFun F
Reviewed 11 July 2014

It was after 12 hours on the road, a hot day and an encounter with rude employees at two prior hotel stops that we arrived at the Quality Inn and Suites. We thought we had left the Butte area by the way two very important and talented front desk staff members greeted my wife and I. We were immediately made to feel that we were at home ! Lori and Renea went beyond any level of expectations one would expect in hotel service and we want to thank them personally for that service!

The hotel was perfect from a spacious and extremely clean room to a wonderful hot breakfast after a very quiet and secure rest. It was well done and it was most appreciated. Don't stop what you're doing because we plan a return to Butte for a mini vacation and Quality Inn will have our reservation. A Big Thank You

Room Tip: If you're fussy about an extremely clean, well detailed and quiet place to rest, this is first choice for us in Butte. Very friendly and professional staff make you feel welcome.
1  Thank Murray C