“A great experience...”

Chef's Garden
Ranked #58 of 110 Restaurants in Butte
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Welcome to Butte, America and one of Butte's most popular restaurants. Our mission here at Chef's Garden is a simple one: "Give great service and fresh wholesome homemade food at a reasonable price in a clean and charming atmosphere." We make all of our soups, sauces and our entrees from fresh ingredients, from scratch everyday. We feature a varied and reasonably priced wine list and full bar including many local and regional micro brews. Come join us in our casino/lounge where you can play the most up to date and popular games that even Las Vegas has to offer. Join our players club and get a five for five match play and earn double points all week long. We compliment our players with their favorite cocktails and feature free pizza for players. Make sure to keep in touch and check in often to find out what band will be playing to add to your dancing pleasure. Join us this football season to watch the game because we now have the NFL Sunday ticket!
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Every Sunday after church my husband and friends dine at the Chefs Garden. The food is great but the experience is a joy. Before we even get in the door our table is set and our coffee's are poured. Our waitress is always Kelly and we don't even have to give her our order because she already knows what we are having right down to the toast. What better service with a smile could you ask for. She makes the experience like being at home and we would like to thank her for all her hard work and making us feel special. No matter how busy it gets she is always energetic and happy. Thank you Chefs Garden for providing good food and an atomsphere we can relax and enjoy.

There are newer reviews for Chef's Garden

Reviewed 17 January 2012

They have by far the best Minestrone soup and French fries in town.

Reviewed 28 September 2011

We take my elderley Father to Butte to the Dr. once in a while and love to eat at this place. Not only is the food delicious-the staff is very nice. My father uses a walker and it is a long way to get to the tables for him so I call ahead and right by the handicap parking they have an exit door which they let us in--and save us a booth!! Talk about kind!! We have eaten there probably 5 or 6 times, and each time everything has been great! I would like to thank Kelly also who was our last server that helped us in and was very pleasant!!

Reviewed 8 April 2011

I have no idea where the people ate that gave Chef's Garden a good review. It couldn't have been farther from the truth.

The service was excellent but probably because we were the only one's in the restaurant on a Friday night. That was our first clue.

I do have to say the fresh bread and garlic butter served with the meal was the best part. The salad was sopping with dressing and was not eatable.

I asked the waitress her suggestions on a pasta dish. She recommended the Penne Pesto Chicken. It sounded great from the description on the menu, so I took her advice and ordered it. When it came out it looked good, but my first bite was utterly disgusting. The chicken was so dry, it tasted like it had been cooking all day. I don't know what the sauce was but it definitely didn't taste like pesto. I couldn't take another bite.

My husband ordered the lasagna and was not impressed. It was a small portion, miniscule portions of meat and vegetables, just hard noodles and a pound of cheese on top. I have bought much better, frozen in a grocery store. The bread that came on the side was very hard and gross.

I was still hungry since I couldn't stand to eat my pasta dish, we ended up going through the Taco Bell drive through........................ Needless to say we will NEVER be dining at Chef's Garden again!

We didn't pay much attention to the prices and were astonished to find out the pasta was $17 and the lasagna was $14!

3  Thank Piper1202
Reviewed 22 January 2010

This is the best Italian food I've had in a long time. All menu items are made from scratch and not pre-made and bought from a food purveyor. All fresh ingredients. A real find in the middle of a mining town in Montana!