US$96
US$86
US$144
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$69
All reviewshotel staffquiet locationroom was cleanwould definitely stay here againgreat customer serviceup to dateexcellent staystaff was very friendlygreat place to stayafter a long dayfront desk staffyogurtroad tripscrambled eggshot tubeasy accessvery nice hotel
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Overall, we were very pleased with this La Quinta. Our room looked like it had been recently re-modeled. Everything was clean and worked fine. A minor complaint would be the size of the room. It seemed narrower than most rooms we have stayed in. With all the furniture it felt a bit cramped. But aside from that, we were quite happy with our stay there. The check in clerk was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was fine. The hotel is a bit hard to find, even though it's right off the freeway. If you go up to the light and turn right, you've gone too far. You need to turn right on a small street just before the signal. And then you have to make another odd little jog to the left or you'll wind up in a city park. Would I stay here again? Definitely.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jasperdo
Jeanine I, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Butte, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2013

Dear Jasperdo,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for your stay here with us. We are pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay. The rooms do seem to be cramped due to the over sized furniture that was put in during our remodel. It is good to hear that the staff was helpful during your stay. Next time you're in Butte we hope to see you :)

Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

Stopped here based on staying in another LaQuinta Inn. It was a pretty high rate at 149.00 but they sure offer everything you would ever want! The gentleman at the front desk was very friendly and got us checked in quickly. The room was super spacious and looked new. The cleanliness was superb! We went to the breakfast in the morning. They had a lot more options than you would normally find at a limited service hotel. The breakfast bar attendant was SO friendly! It is apparent that the management creates an environment that fosters great guest service and it shows in the pride every staff member we encountered exhibited to us. If you are coming through Butte and want an excellent stay...you will surely get it here.

• Stayed: June 2013
Jeanine I, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Butte, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2013

Dear dougers79,

Thank you for writing a review on TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your room and that it was large enough. Rates are a little high due to summer season and being full. Also great to hear that the staff was friendly :). We hope when you make it back to Butte you will stay here with us.

Reviewed 22 June 2013

I travel with pets somewhat often, so I have stayed in my share of pet friendly hotels. La Quinta tends to be hit or miss for me.

That said, I loved this La Quinta. It was definitely a hit. The lobby and rooms were really nice (colors, decor etc). I'm not sure how new this building is, but everything seemed new and clean. If I remember right, the room wasn't completely carpeted. I think there was some tile or wood floors. Don't remember though. But, I can't say it enough the room was very clean! I do a bedbug check, and see a fair amount of dusty/grimy/stained bedding and the sort and this place was spotless (obviously no bed bugs)!

The bed was comfy, there was a black out shade, the pillows were comfy. Typically La Quinta, there was a nice TV, fridge, coffee maker. You could buy sundry's near the front desk, and their were cookies to great us at check in. We arrived pretty late, even.

There is a nice area to take your dogs outside with. It was lighted and easy to get to.

The only downside to me was the breakfast. It was better than many La Quintas, but it wasn't "the best". There were omelets, biscuits, gravy, waffles, muffins, bananas, apples, and cereal. Juice (cranberry, even), and coffee. Some La Quintas have sausage patties and strawberries or fruit for the waffle, and this place didn't have it. I feel spoiled now that one place had it. That said, I would rather stay here 100 times than any other La Quinta. The breakfast is a small part and was still good.

Right next door is a Denny's, and down the street there is an Arby's open until 11. That's about as much as we explored.

Room Tip: The first floor is still off of the main entrance, so it is really the second level of the building. There is access from the back for the first floor but it is a locked door. I only include this tidbit because some solo travelers are weary of first floors.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Jeanine I, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Butte, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2013

Dear Michielyn,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay here with us. The building was just remodeled about a year and a half ago. We are always looking for ways to improve guests stay so breakfast has been an area in progress. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 20 June 2013

This was one of the nicest hotels we have stayed in and we travel quite a bit! The lobby is beautiful and Ben at the front desk was very helpful and attentive! The rooms were clean, the shower heavenly and the bed comfy. While traveling we tend to rely on doing laundry along the way so as not to have to pack so much, so we have seen our share of hotel washer/dryers. I must say, these were some of the best! They were reasonably priced and the dryer was of sufficient length of time to actually DRY even jeans in one cycle. My only complaint would be that there were only one of each machine. Otherwise, I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Butte :)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Jeanine I, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Butte, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

Dear Lrankin,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay :). Cleanliness is such a crucial part of every guests stay so we are glad we were able to meet your expectations. I am also glad that I was able to answer the questions you had during your stay. We hope to see you soon in Butte!

Reviewed 9 June 2013

We came to this hotel after a couple of others where we have loyalty points were full. Glad we did because this was a great stay. Nice, newer hotel. My kids were disappointed that there wasn't a pool, but they enjoyed sitting in the hot tub. It is a larger one, so I guess they felt it was a "mini-pool." The check-in was quick and the nice young lady was able to help me get a quiet room on an upper floor. Breakfast looked fine although I didn't have any because I wasn't feeling well. I noticed they had breakfast burritos which I hadn't seen on a breakfast buffet before. They had several cold cereals as well as typical refrigerator items (yogurts) and fruits. Our room was nice, clean and fresh. It was a little narrow/tight so you may want to ask for a larger room if you are staying for more than a day or two. I like the fact that you could open the windows. We like a room to be cool, so this was a plus...especially since it snowed overnight. The room was DEFINITELY cool the next morning! The hotel is right by the interstate and is actually very easy on and off.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank MREA5
Jeanine I, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Butte, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2013

Dear MREA5,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the hot tub and that the staff was accommodating. The tight and narrow rooms have to do with the oversize furniture that was put in during our remodel. We hope you come back to butte soon and visit again :)