US$114
US$81
Hotwire.com
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$69
All reviewshotel staffquiet locationroom was cleanwould definitely stay here againgreat customer serviceup to dateexcellent staystaff was very friendlygreat place to stayafter a long dayfront desk staffyogurtroad tripscrambled eggshot tubeasy accessvery nice hotel
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We stayed here two nights while a festival was going on in town. They were busy but the staff was friendly and very helpful. Room was clean but a little crowded feeling with the amount of furniture.

The first night the exterior door was opening without a key card but after that they fixed the problem. Breakfast was good and they were quick to restock all of the items as they ran low.

The one drawback was the beds. They were very hard and even my husband who likes to sleep on a bed that is firm said it was too hard. My kids agreed.

As we were checking out I asked where we could refill our water bottles and the man at the front desk gave me my key card back and said we could use the Culligan machine in the exercise room. This is the kind of attention to detail that make you appreciate a hotel and we have had it happen more and more at LaQuinta's.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Jeanine I, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Butte, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

Dear IdahoGems,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We are sorry to hear you didnt enjoy the beds in our rooms. We are glad you had an overall enjoyable stay. I believe that was me that directed you to the fitness area for the cold water. We hope that you will visit us next time you are in Butte.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

The place was really easy to find. It was so close to everything I wanted to be near. All the staff was very friendly. Parking was good and the view from my room was great.The hotel was quiet, affordable and the breakfast was so good! I will stay there again.

Room Tip: You will enjoy yourself there.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jeanine I, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Butte, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2013

Dear Blake G,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property on TripAdvisor. We are pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay. We hope to see you back here when you come to Butte next :).

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Overall, we were very pleased with this La Quinta. Our room looked like it had been recently re-modeled. Everything was clean and worked fine. A minor complaint would be the size of the room. It seemed narrower than most rooms we have stayed in. With all the furniture it felt a bit cramped. But aside from that, we were quite happy with our stay there. The check in clerk was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was fine. The hotel is a bit hard to find, even though it's right off the freeway. If you go up to the light and turn right, you've gone too far. You need to turn right on a small street just before the signal. And then you have to make another odd little jog to the left or you'll wind up in a city park. Would I stay here again? Definitely.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jasperdo
Jeanine I, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Butte, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2013

Dear Jasperdo,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for your stay here with us. We are pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay. The rooms do seem to be cramped due to the over sized furniture that was put in during our remodel. It is good to hear that the staff was helpful during your stay. Next time you're in Butte we hope to see you :)

Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

Stopped here based on staying in another LaQuinta Inn. It was a pretty high rate at 149.00 but they sure offer everything you would ever want! The gentleman at the front desk was very friendly and got us checked in quickly. The room was super spacious and looked new. The cleanliness was superb! We went to the breakfast in the morning. They had a lot more options than you would normally find at a limited service hotel. The breakfast bar attendant was SO friendly! It is apparent that the management creates an environment that fosters great guest service and it shows in the pride every staff member we encountered exhibited to us. If you are coming through Butte and want an excellent stay...you will surely get it here.

• Stayed: June 2013
Jeanine I, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Butte, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2013

Dear dougers79,

Thank you for writing a review on TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your room and that it was large enough. Rates are a little high due to summer season and being full. Also great to hear that the staff was friendly :). We hope when you make it back to Butte you will stay here with us.

Reviewed 22 June 2013

I travel with pets somewhat often, so I have stayed in my share of pet friendly hotels. La Quinta tends to be hit or miss for me.

That said, I loved this La Quinta. It was definitely a hit. The lobby and rooms were really nice (colors, decor etc). I'm not sure how new this building is, but everything seemed new and clean. If I remember right, the room wasn't completely carpeted. I think there was some tile or wood floors. Don't remember though. But, I can't say it enough the room was very clean! I do a bedbug check, and see a fair amount of dusty/grimy/stained bedding and the sort and this place was spotless (obviously no bed bugs)!

The bed was comfy, there was a black out shade, the pillows were comfy. Typically La Quinta, there was a nice TV, fridge, coffee maker. You could buy sundry's near the front desk, and their were cookies to great us at check in. We arrived pretty late, even.

There is a nice area to take your dogs outside with. It was lighted and easy to get to.

The only downside to me was the breakfast. It was better than many La Quintas, but it wasn't "the best". There were omelets, biscuits, gravy, waffles, muffins, bananas, apples, and cereal. Juice (cranberry, even), and coffee. Some La Quintas have sausage patties and strawberries or fruit for the waffle, and this place didn't have it. I feel spoiled now that one place had it. That said, I would rather stay here 100 times than any other La Quinta. The breakfast is a small part and was still good.

Right next door is a Denny's, and down the street there is an Arby's open until 11. That's about as much as we explored.

Room Tip: The first floor is still off of the main entrance, so it is really the second level of the building. There is access from the back for the first floor but it is a locked door. I only include this tidbit because some solo travelers are weary of first floors.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Jeanine I, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Butte, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2013

Dear Michielyn,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay here with us. The building was just remodeled about a year and a half ago. We are always looking for ways to improve guests stay so breakfast has been an area in progress. We hope to see you back soon!