“Super B & B”

Rivers Bend Lodge
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Super B & B”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I spent a week fishing the Missouri and had the privilege to stay with Soren and Cindy at River's Bend. It is a beautiful comfortable modern lodge situated in a incredibly picturesque location on the banks of the Missouri. The breakfasts are wonderful, the rooms are special and the hosts go out of their way to make sure you are happy. We'll be back!!

Room Tip: The Elk Horn Suite is superb!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Jim M

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 27 June 2013

A wonderful, modern rustic lodge, lovingly built by the host, Soren. Great Food with a gourmet touch, comfy beds, and hospitality. Built right on the banks of the Missouri River, the area is brimming with Deer, Water Fowl, Bald Eagles, Fish and the Beauty of Nature. Tranquility, comfort, along with great hosts, Cindy and Soren.....PERFECT!....both for individuals, from romantic to the avid outdoors man, and for groups. The owner's welcome and kindness was priceless....thank you!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Greenwood Village, Colorado, United States
Reviewed 9 August 2012

My 2 nephews (ages 8 and 4), my son (8 years old) and I stayed at the River’s Bend Lodge for a week the end of July in 2012. Having grown up in Plentywood and Helena, Montana I want my son and nephews to be able to experience Montana, this is the second year we have stayed at River’s Bend and it will not be our last! The hosts, Cindy and Soren were extremely helpful in telling us about the local area, and things to do. The breakfasts and dinners we ate at the lodge were always fantastic. The rooms and common areas were exceptionally clean and nicely decorated to give you that “country cabin” homey feeling; the beds are wonderful (I’ve never slept so well). The views from the deck on the river are breath taking and always changing with an abundance of wildlife, Golden and Bald Eagles, White Pelicans, Beaver, Whitetail and Mule deer are daily occurrences. Soren took the boys fishing to Pelican Point one day (they wanted to go every day after) each of them caught a Perch or two that they brought back. Soren showed the boys how to clean and skin the fish, and then cooked them for dinner. Mmmm good. Osprey, many waterfowl, River Otters, Martins, Big Horn Sheep, and a Weasel were some of the other wildlife we observed while floating the river. We floated the river 2 days once from Mid Canyon Access and once from the Deerborn Access back to the lodge, the boys and I love the river and floating it was peaceful and relaxing. We also climbed Tower Rock, Tower Rock State Park, an original campsite of the Lewis and Clark Expedition is within easy walking distance of the Lodge. The boys and I spent a day, doing the Gates of the Mountain boat tour and visiting the State Capital; a day at the Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center, and the Charles Russell l Museum (these were more for Mom), so the next day we went to the Montana State Fair in Great Falls.
Thank you, Cindy and Soren for letting us stay with you at your wonderful Bed and Breakfast and making us feel at home. Another “Great Montana Experience” for my children and me.

Room Tip: My favorite rooms are the Elk Horn & Osprey however the Wolf Pack is great for families.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Becci D
Great Falls, Montana
Reviewed 14 June 2012

the view is gorgeous, gourmet cooking, beautifully decorated,'
Relaxing, will stay here many more times.
beds were very comfortable
=house is a large log home that is like a work of art could came right out of Log Home magazine

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
Bozeman, Montana
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I enjoyed my time here. The host was helpful and check in was a breeze. They showed my husband and I to our room and provided water and snacks after a long road trip. I did not expect this. The rooms here were very cozy and beds were comfortable. The room we stayed was the Osprey Nest Suite and it was super nice. The bathroom had an amazing tile shower and the bed was super comfortable. We had an amazing time while staying here and the food was absolutely amazing. The breakfast and coffee were both 5 star quality! The scenery and the river view from the deck was amazing too! I cannot recommend this place enough.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed 27 August 2011

After visiting their website, I had high expectations for Rivers Bend. The place did not disappoint. Literally right on the river bank with excellent fishing right out the door. The house itself was a work of art in wood and stone and the guest accomodations were separated in their own wing and very quiet. Exceptionally clean with a most comfortable bed. Breakfast for me was the usual bacon, eggs, hash browns, fruit and then the MUFFINS!!! Best I have ever had and nothing is a close second. I would stay there again whenever in the area. Soren and Cindy both seemed to want their guests to be happy and were willing to do whatever it took to make it so.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Winston_Orvis

Been to Rivers Bend Lodge? Share your experiences!