Meadow Lake Resort
North Forty Resort(Columbia Falls)(Great Value!)
US$117
Orbitz.com
Glacier Travel Inn(Columbia Falls)
US$81
Cedar Creek Lodge & Conference Center(Columbia Falls)(Great Value!)
US$150
Travelocity
Mini Golden Inns Motel(Hungry Horse)(Great Value!)
US$101
Travelocity
Hampton Inn & Suites Whitefish(Whitefish)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$75
US$86
US$79
Hotels.com
Best Western Rocky Mountain Lodge(Whitefish)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$97
BestWestern.com
All reviewsgolf coursebedroom condohot tubrec centertime shareoutdoor poolwhitefishfamily centerrci exchangeon site restaurantglacier national parkgrocery storeelectric grillcoffee shopping pongfull kitchendouble sinks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 October 2013

The rooms were very nice, very clean and quiet. I stayed in the main lodge, restaurant on site though I did not use it. The only thing I was disappointed in was the "heated" pool, it was not what I would consider warm enough to swim in.
It was a very short drive, about 15 miles, to the West entrance to Glacier National Park.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Julie3328
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Stayed for our long weekend( Can. Thanksgiving ) , We got building 10, Rooms still in very good shape , Golf course is in great shape. Check in was very quick, everything waiting for us. I noticed they moved the coffee corner into the game room, more tables this way Good BBQ outside. Pool in goid shape , nice andwarm too. We will be back next year

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

Had a two bedroom loft condo for one week, close to Glacier National Park. Lots to see and do. Nice place would highly recommend. Visited in late Sept. Weather was not the best but we still had a good time .

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank packrfan
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Absolutely beautiful stay in the Villa with two other couples. Great location close to Glacier National Park, on a golf course, nice restaurant, free barbecue with local banjo group. The Villa was luxurious, like new with all amenities one could expect. One of the couples we traveled with rented a condo and their feelings were similar to ours about their condo. Only negative was the metal bed frame was for a larger bed, therefore the box spring and mattress were smaller than the frame which stuck out but was hidden by the comforter. My wife still has the cut on her shin from it.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank joelelaine
Reviewed 21 September 2013

There are a couple of small caveats here. The walls seem to be too thick for the internet but too thin to block out noise! Specifically, there was no working internet on the "spa level" of the inn and the crying child in the next room kept me up. On day 2, the staff accommodated my need to be on a webinar (sadly I was working while here) by letting me use the café which was closed, and they moved me to a room with no crying neighbor. Everything else about this place was perfect - very comfortable, peaceful surroundings, fabulous amenities - a family center with large outdoor pool, a spa, an over 18 adult relaxation center with a huge hot tub much bigger than the pool at most hotels. There are condos as well as inn rooms. Some people here say it was expensive but to me it was a great deal for what I got. The spa is also great and compared to big chain hotels the treatments were not expensive. Lots of deer on the property enhanced the atmosphere. Restaurant excellent. Not many breakfast choices but there is a fridge and microwave in the room. I appreciated the staff's helpfulness and I will stay here again when I am next in the area but I will specify that I need a room with working internet!

Room Tip: Go for something not too far from reception if you want internet! The condos are some distance from the main building but they are close to the adult fitness and relaxation center.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business