There were three generations in our group. We've been to Meadow Lake three times and this was our first time in one of thier condos and for a full week. The resort is awesome, they are really geared to families with lots of fun stuff organized through the week. They have a great pool area, playground, and the restaurant is very good and reasonably priced (awesome pizza)...
The location is both a plus and minus... The location to Glacier National park and easy access to other areas is good. It would have been nice to be more in town at whitefish, but we got over that pretty quickly. Great Place to visit in the summer!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This facility offers mid-level accomodations and a golf course amid a forest setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Meadow Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadow Lake Hotel Columbia Falls
- Meadow Lake Columbia Falls
- Meadow Lake Resort Columbia Falls, Montana