We booked this at a local ski sale with the clause you had to listen to a time share sales pitch. Don't let that out you off, at no time is any pressure applied.
We stayed in an inn room - very spacious for 2 people. Super comfy king bed, couch, fridge, microwave, tv, tea & coffee. Very clean, maybe could do with a little extra lighting. Room also has a safe. We had a small balcony with table and chairs.
There are other options available in other buildings in the resort : ie studios with kitchens but if it's just a short break the inn room is perfect.
There is a leisure centre with outdoor hot tub in a separate building. We ate in the restaurant "truby's " and found it very good, quite large portions. Service was good too. There is also a spa which unfortunately I didn't get around to using.
The only negative I found was options for breakfast, there is a little cafe by the front desk but it does not open till 730 and the only options really is bagels or yoghurts.
Location is good, only a mile from columbia falls and 7 from whitefish. If it is a ski break you a after this is a good spot or if you are travelling in the Summer the resort is right on its own golf course. I would definately recommend staying here !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This facility offers mid-level accomodations and a golf course amid a forest setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Meadow Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadow Lake Hotel Columbia Falls
- Meadow Lake Columbia Falls
- Meadow Lake Resort Columbia Falls, Montana