“Outstanding room”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Columbia Falls
Sarasota, Florida
“Outstanding room”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

My wife and I stayed three nights at this resort. Our room which faced the golf course was like NEW with all the modern conveniences. Granite counter tops in the bathroom, a huge tiled shower and the most comfortable king sized bed one could ask for.

I understand there are some older rooms, try and get a new one with a gold course room, you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Golf course view is much better than the parking lot!!!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank joelajoela

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Seattle
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

We spent three nights here in early July and loved it. We were looking for a place close to Glacier as well as one that had an outdoor pool. This hotel was wonderful. It was small, 24 rooms but newly remodeled. The rooms were great and very quiet & comfortable. There was an indoor and outdoor pool as well as an outdoor hot tub all right across the parking lot. There also was a larger, 18+ workout facility & outdoor hot tub. Both were very clean and well kept-up. We did not eat at the restaurant or use the spa facilities on this trip, but both were very nice and priced at what you'd expect at a resort. We didn't golf on this trip, but would love to come back to try the course. There was a nice walking path around the property. There were condo's and homes to rent as well. All looked very nice although some of the condos did look a bit dated on the outside. The only downside was the fact that the wi-fi was not working during our stay.

Room Tip: Ask for upstairs, vaulted ceilings on the upper level. Either side has nice views, but we had the g...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank cd-seattle
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed for two days while visiting West Glacier National Park. We were extremely pleased to find this Beautiful Mountain Resort or Retreat as we call it! The Resort had very nice Restaurants, beautiful room in the lodge, laundry facility, pools, spas, workout & recreational facilities and a Golf course! It was very comfortable and a Beautiful Resort. The staff were helpful and friendly. We would definitely return and highly recommend!

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Wanda F
Kennewick
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stayed at the Inn July 1-4, 2014. We were very pleasantly surprised and pleased. Firstly, it's reasonably small, maybe 32 rooms. We are golfers and had a room on the gold course side. It was quiet in our room even though we had a couple next door with a toddler and kids across the hall. Large room, double sink bathroom and our unit had a large tiled shower, no tub which fit us just fine. Secondly being golfers we simply walked down the hall, one floor down and we were In the pro shop. The course was crowded being Canada Day and July 4 week but we were able to get on the course 2 days. We were able to do a couple loads of laundry on site. The pool is just across the parking lot. We ate at Truby's, the on-site restaurant. Don't hesitate to eat here, it's not a golf course snack bar but a very good locally owned restaurant. Great food. We did not see one of the condo units as they were booked for the busy holiday week so cannot comment on those accommodations. 30 minutes to the west entrance of Glacier National Park. Great 4 days, would recommend to any couple.

Room Tip: Golf course side was quiet and great views.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Martie E
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Stay 4 nights with friends in a 2 bedroom condo. The unit was spacious and very clean. The view from the patio and living room looked over a nicely manicured golf course. Grounds were very well maintained. The timeshare units are nicely Intergrated into a community of upscale single family and townhouse homes with all appearing to blend perfectly.
Would certainly return and recommend to others

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
brooklyn, ny
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

According to the room description and photos provided by expedia, I had reserved and paid for a condominimum. But when I arrived at the location, I was ushered into a regular hotel room - very nicely appointed, but nonethess a room, not a condominium with a separate kitchen and living room as the photos on expedia had shown. The night clerk apologized and said that according to the documents she received from expedia, I had reserved a regular hotel room. Okay, big mix-up and disappointment. Not the hotel's fault. I understood that. But when I tried to cancel the rest of my stay (I had reserved for four days) with 48 hour advance notice (the last two days) because I needed a kitchen as I am diabeic and don't eat out, the manager STILL wanted to charge me a full night's stay plus a penalty fee. I couldn't understand that. I was staying in the hotel for two days in order to give him 48 hours notice, and I'm still being charged like that! I really had to fight for my rights, and it turned out to be a very unpleasant and demoralizing experience.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank alta700
Moon Township, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

Our family of 4 stayed for a week through an RCI trade. Great location, We came into Whitefish late on Amtrak. I had called to make them aware of the delay. They assured me the shuttle driver would be there waiting for us. Sure enough he was. We arrived at 12:30 am, made the short 15 minute drive to the resort. Front desk was "closed", maintenance checked us in and shuttle took us to our condo in building 3. We were on the second floor, a two bedroom condo. It was spacious, clean and well equiped - kitchen, linens, etc. (no shampoo or conditioner. I knew this from reading another reveiw). I was not able to pick our rental car at the airport since we arrived after midnight. The resort had a shuttle driver take to the airpiort the next morning at 8:00 to get our car. (I think they got him out of bed) He was very nice and waited for me to get the car so I could follow him back (I told him I was directionally impaired). A 24 hour grocery store is at the end of the road; convient and reasonable. The conceire, Jim, was very helpful. I visited with him every morning before heading out for the day. He provded maps and advice for our daily travels. My daughter liked checking the videos out of the rec center. We didn't use any of the other facilities/amenties. We cooked on the electric grill. I was thankful for the stacked washer/dryer and detergent they provided. I was able to wash everything for week two of our trip. Beatiful views, great location and a wonderful staff!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
#2 of 4 in Columbia Falls
Silverwolf Log Chalet Resort
Silverwolf Log Chalet Resort
#9 of 13 in West Glacier

Been to Meadow Lake Resort? Share your experiences!