My wife and I stayed at this location 3 nights while visiting Glacier National Park in late May. We stayed in one of the condos overlooking the golf course. We had a one bedroon unit with a king sized bed. The living room was very roomy and what I would describe as a very nice place to stay. The facility was immaculately groomed and the staff was very friendly. This is a great place to setup HQ's for a Glacier Park visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This facility offers mid-level accomodations and a golf course amid a forest setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Meadow Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadow Lake Hotel Columbia Falls
- Meadow Lake Columbia Falls
- Meadow Lake Resort Columbia Falls, Montana