This is a beautiful place and a great spot for family gatherings. The place does need some TLC as the air bed in the master suite did not work and caused an uncomfortable sleep for elderly parents. The air mattress downstairs that was great for the kids also had a leak in it. The barbecue hadan't been cleaned out and wasnt working very good. When we arrived there were wasps nests all along the deck, these were dealt with. For the money we were paying and for the size of house you would expect these details to be taken care of. The windows were dirty. It was these small details that did make this a nice but not great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glacier Mountain Lodge is located minutes from Columbia Falls, Montana the Gateway to Glacier National Park. Once you step inside one of our sumptuous hotel suites, you will soon discover a world of splendid comfort, and true elegance. Perfect for business and pleasure, each luxury living space opens onto a balcony or patio with sweeping views of the surrounding mountains. Our all-suite accommodations are appointed with fireplaces, jetted tub baths, flat-screen televisions, streaming Netflix, soft robe and slipper sets, plush down comforters with duvets and free high-speed wireless Internet. Glacier Mountain Lodge cabins feature, granite baths, full kitchens, multiple-bedroom layouts and separate living rooms perfect for families or groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Glacier Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glacier Mountain Hotel Columbia Falls
- Glacier Mountain Lodge Columbia Falls, Montana