“The best coffee near Glacier”

Montana Coffee Traders
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Popular cafe serving breakfast and lunch. Outstanding food and warm comfortable atmosphere. Self-serve honor system coffee (bring oyour own mug. Lots of vegetarian menu items and sinful baked goodies. Outstanding coffee! Breakfast all day Sunday 7-2.
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Run by a group of smart young enthusiasts and visited by plenty of local devotees, this is a real find near Glacier. The baristas are brilliant at their job and produced espresso that would make the grade in Rome or Florence. More, the cakes and sandwiches on offer looked delicious (and were reported as such by my family), and the atmosphere is jolly without being cacophonous: there were plenty of people with laptops among the families and couples noshing down. We were staying in Coram and driving regularly to Whitefish for groceries, and this little place was a perfect caffeine fuelling station.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Great coffee and great goodies for sale in the front of the store. Purchased my new favorite coffee travel mug there called ONE VESSEL. LOVE it!!!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Had a good breakfast and was in walking distance to Glacier Inn Motel. I do not drink coffee so can't say if it is good or not.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We ate here on our way back from Glacier to Kalispell. The servings are huge. I had an omelette with ham, peppers, onions, and cheese--very tasty and filling. My husband had a wrap with eggs, spinach, peppers, and cheese. Roasted potatoes were also good. There is a kids' menu too. It was crowded on a Saturday morning, but service was fairly quick. I would recommend as a place to stop on your way to or from the park.

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for breakfast on our way to Glacier National Park to hike. We ordered fresh daily coffee and OJ which was very tasty and hot & fresh! My husband ordered an omelette with ham and I ordered the veggie scramble which both were fresh & Hot & very tasty! We would return & recommend this busy little Resturant!