“Great stay near Glacier Park!”
Review of Glacier Inn Motel

Glacier Inn Motel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Columbia Falls
Glacier Inn Motel
Reviewed 16 June 2013

We stayed here for a few nights while visiting family and the national parks. The area is nice, the rooms are beautiful, the bed is amazing and huge! I'm not used to having to stretch my leg out completely across the bed and roll to find my husband on the other side, it is wonderfully soft and cushioned. We slept like babes. The room has everything,mini fridge, coffee maker, iron,& board,but no hairdryer. Even the lower end motels that we stayed in had hair dryers, I think that they could have done without some of the decorative vases and bought something of use like a hairdryer! Also, they don't except pets. Which was an inconvenience for us, as we take our puppy everywhere. And he's a good boy, doesn't bark, crate trained, has very good hotel manners. I would be more understanding if they would charge a fee for pets, it would weed out the bad ones. I would much rather have my pet there than some of the people that rented the room next door... my dog has better manners than they did. For those two reasons alone, we left a day early. It is expensive for a night, we're talking $120 and that doesn't come with breakfast or anything. You would get 5 stars, but no breakfast and not dog friendly, sorry..

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 March 2013

We stayed at the Glacier Inn Motel for 3 nights while visiting Glacier NP. The Columbia Falls visitor center is across the street as well as a nice park. Behind the motel is a residential area and the Columbia River is within walking distance from the motel. We walked to town to do our laundry and to shop. The motel owners were very friendly and helpful. They offered to let me use their phone to call my husband when I could not get cell phone service. The motel sets back from the highway so it is quiet and we enjoyed sitting outside of our rooms in the evening watching the sun setting. The rooms were clean, beds were comfortable and it is only about 20 minutes to Glacier NP. I would stay here again if I ever get to travel to this beautiful part of the United States.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 December 2012

Great place to stay if visiting Glacier National Park. This is a family run hotel and everyone is super friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and cozy, and the price is great too! I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank sjohnston12
Reviewed 16 October 2012

The rooms were clean, taken care of and had a very comfortable bed. We chose a room with the queen and two twins. This was perfect for our travels. The huge bonus was the playground across the street. Service was quick and they shared good restaurant info. I would certainly stay again. This was great value and we would certainly stay again!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2012

While riding through the Kalispell area we decided to look for someplace different than the two star motels in Kalispell charging $100 plus and we found this little gem. King room was very nice with a great bed, it was clean, quiet and under $100.00 We'll be staying here again. Thanks Carlo

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2012

We found this place to be adequate and relatively close to West Glacier. I wanted to drive up the North Fork road along the Flathead River and this motel was perfect for that drive. The owner put us in a room on the lower level on the back (south) side of the motel so it was very quiet. He has two different room rates, we chose the one with the king bed and I think it was $108 a night. The bed was comfy. While not luxurious, I would probably stay in this place again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2012

I'm always looking for the best value in a motel after a long hike in the mountains so I can clean up before I catch my flight home. I'm mainly looking for a big bath tub and a comfortable bed for a decent price. I got way more at Glacier Inn. Big spacious room let me spread out my gear for cleaning and re-packing. All the amenities of a first-class room with an owner-staff that willingly catered to a few special requests. I worked 11 years in Disney Resorts so I'm somewhat familiar with quality service. This was a great end to a great week in Glacier. A million thanks to Glacier Inn.

Room Tip: I got a room in the back which was nice and quiet.