“Delicious Gluten-Free Selection”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Three Forks Grille has a few gluten-free meals to choose from. I had a couple of them as we passed through Columbia Falls going to and from Glacier National Park. Both meals were really good and satisfying. My husband's "regular," i.e., had gluten and dairy, meals were very good, too. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We were a group of 7 and had a wonderful dinner at the bar. The staff was most attentive and the food choices were many and all very good. I highly recommend the elk burger and a cold Alaskan Amber!!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I found this gem on Trip Advisor and we called for a reservation and I am so grateful I did. This is in a wooden building at one end of town. It is typical Montana décor with lots of wood! There is a 6-chair bar and tables downstairs as well as tables upstairs that overlook the downstairs. We were greeted by Amy, who is an efficient hostess and seated right near a LOUD screaming little girl. At first we thought we would leave because the parents were not “doing anything about it” and it was obvious that child was disrupting everyone around. Just an aside on this…..I believe a restaurant of this caliber in consideration to its patrons, should not allow children under 6 to dine with them. I know this is an area with a short business season and they want all the business they can get, but it does affect people’s dining experience. Enough said. The tables did not have table cloths or placemats and we hate to put our silverware down before eating, on uncovered tables. However, our waitress, Jessica, was a doll and helped us with the menu as well as with a wonderful chardonnay (Sean Minor, "Four Bears" for $6.50/glass or $26.for a bottle). We ordered the Scallop Salad (Alaskan Sea Scallops, spinach, cherry tomatoes, quinoa, fresh dill, friend pancetta and balsamic reduction for $12.50). In addition we had the Grilled Rainbow Trout (Olive oil, thyme, spelt berry and chickpea salad with roasted beets, pistachios and lime gremolate for $18.50). My husband and I shared those dishes and put them together on each plate. Combining those two dishes was divine, out of this world, the best. It was light, healthy and unusual. I could not stop talking about it after we left! I hope I can make this at home. If you are in the Glacier area PLEASE do yourself a huge favor and try this restaurant. I cannot say enough about the food and service. We may return tomorrow night. Be sure to make a reservation during summer.

1  Thank Gypsies-on-the-go
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Three of us ate here in mid July. Service and food were both excellent. Prices were fair. It was one of the better restaurants that we stopped at during a 10 day road trip.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Ate here 2 nights in a row. Every dish was amazing with local ingredient flair. Owner comes to the table to refill your waters and chats it up with the customers. Limited menu but that is what it takes to make every dish outstanding. Recommend reservations in high season. Ate at multiple places around Glacier over a week and there was no other place close to these dinners.