Lovely trip to Glacier over two days here in a 2 room cabin. We bbq'd outside and cabin had full kitchen which was fully stocked with utensils, pans etc. Both rooms had flat screens and satellite TV. WI-FI was strong and fast. Nice to sit on the deck and listen to the birds and wind in the trees. Service here at front desk was very good. Great attitudes. There is a hot tub and sauna area, both very clean and nice. We'll be back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The North Forty Resort is set on 40 forested acres 5 minutes outside of Whitefish, Montana. There are twenty-two individual log cabins, newly updated hot tubs, and a meeting area with a full commercial kitchen. The resort is open year-round and is a great spot for weddings and family reunions. The west entrance to Glacier National Park is only thirty minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your North Forty Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- North 40 Resort
- North Forty Hotel Whitefish
- North Forty Whitefish
- North Forty Resort Columbia Falls, Montana