Had read all the excellent reviews and we were excited to stay at North Forty Resort but....
it was way overpriced. I have to give it a value rating of poor. The cabins were cute from the outside and okay inside. The bathroom was very small for a family of four. The sleeper sofa was horrible. It appeared to be clean. But smelled strongly (all three nights of our stay) of the previous occupants steak dinner. At least that is what I think it was! And I do not know how you can get to GNP entrance in 15 minutes...it always took us at least 25-30 minutes (red lights).
Took awhile for me to write this review. I have been very upset with myself for spending so much money. I do not mind a pricier stay but this just was not what we expected for the cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The North Forty Resort is set on 40 forested acres 5 minutes outside of Whitefish, Montana. There are twenty-two individual log cabins, newly updated hot tubs, and a meeting area with a full commercial kitchen. The resort is open year-round and is a great spot for weddings and family reunions. The west entrance to Glacier National Park is only thirty minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your North Forty Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- North 40 Resort
- North Forty Hotel Whitefish
- North Forty Whitefish
- North Forty Resort Columbia Falls, Montana