Just simply the sweetest and most charming little mountain resort one could hope for. We thoroughly enjoyed the simplicity and quality of the room and the natural setting. This is and always has been a tonic for my soul to get away from the city life and genuinely relax/slow down while visiting Glacier. Fabulous location with Whitefish and West Glacier so close.
We recommend North Forty to anyone who appreciates great service and just the right amenities for what we think is an excellent value! We truly love the place :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The North Forty Resort is set on 40 forested acres 5 minutes outside of Whitefish, Montana. There are twenty-two individual log cabins, newly updated hot tubs, and a meeting area with a full commercial kitchen. The resort is open year-round and is a great spot for weddings and family reunions. The west entrance to Glacier National Park is only thirty minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your North Forty Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- North 40 Resort
- North Forty Hotel Whitefish
- North Forty Whitefish
- North Forty Resort Columbia Falls, Montana