Lovely cabin, a stones throw from Whitefish.its like camping in luxury. I could live here very easy!!!. :). I have nothing negative to say about it. Ok, the best tv and dvd player is in the kitchen, but just pull out the sofa bed and its perfect. in fact i found it the most comfortable bed to watch tv in. I would recommend this place to anyone. Would love to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The North Forty Resort is set on 40 forested acres 5 minutes outside of Whitefish, Montana. There are twenty-two individual log cabins, newly updated hot tubs, and a meeting area with a full commercial kitchen. The resort is open year-round and is a great spot for weddings and family reunions. The west entrance to Glacier National Park is only thirty minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your North Forty Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- North 40 Resort
- North Forty Hotel Whitefish
- North Forty Whitefish
- North Forty Resort Columbia Falls, Montana