What a gem in the mountains!!! Yes, yes, yes, stay here! Close to Glacier National Park! Immaculate & dog friendly! I am a clean freak & this place does not need a lysol wipe! The owners did not miss a beat! Clean, everything you need to enjoy the northwest corner of Montana! My family & I wished we could stay here for a week to have fun with all North Forty has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The North Forty Resort is set on 40 forested acres 5 minutes outside of Whitefish, Montana. There are twenty-two individual log cabins, newly updated hot tubs, and a meeting area with a full commercial kitchen. The resort is open year-round and is a great spot for weddings and family reunions. The west entrance to Glacier National Park is only thirty minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your North Forty Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- North 40 Resort
- North Forty Hotel Whitefish
- North Forty Whitefish
- North Forty Resort Columbia Falls, Montana