The cabins are set-up in a little neighborhood. There's not a lot of privacy but it's certainly a more spacious choice than a hotel. The word "luxury" is a bit misleading but all of the basics are there and the cabins do have nice updated TVs. There is no AC but the windows have good screens. The two hot tubs are nice to have but need to be overhauled a bit. The old traction tape is coming off and it makes them look dirty even when they are not. If you're not up for staying in town it's a good alternative.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The North Forty Resort is set on 40 forested acres 5 minutes outside of Whitefish, Montana. There are twenty-two individual log cabins, newly updated hot tubs, and a meeting area with a full commercial kitchen. The resort is open year-round and is a great spot for weddings and family reunions. The west entrance to Glacier National Park is only thirty minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your North Forty Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- North 40 Resort
- North Forty Hotel Whitefish
- North Forty Whitefish
- North Forty Resort Columbia Falls, Montana