Not a fancy motel But the staff was very friendly and the motel was very clean and especially the best part was the price aaa was only 87.00 $ night and the location was only 11 miles from the park. It was very hot upper 80's and 90's Will stay there again next time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dog friendly Glacier Park Motel & Campground offers budget lodging in guest suites for 1-6, as well as camping with full hook-up RVs, tent lots, camping cabins and even tipis! Located only 12 miles from the West Entrance of Glacier National Park and across the street from Big Sky Waterslides, it is a great homebase for travelers. Property amenities include Coffee & Muffin Bar, Miniature Golf, 24-hour laundromat, BBQ pavilion, horseshoes and badmitton June-September. Top this with great staff who really care about providing you with information to enjoy the local activities and Glacier National Park, this business believes in Customer Service and goes out of its way to make sure your western visit is a pleasant, memorable one. Why stay anywhere else? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Western Inn - Glacier Park Motel and Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glacier Park Motel And Campground Hotel Columbia Falls
- Western Inn - Glacier Park Motel And Campground Columbia Falls, Montana