“Small in size, but lots of fun”
Review of Big Sky Water Park

Big Sky Water Park
Reviewed 24 October 2013

It is not the newest, and I made sure had a long soapy shower after our visit (water looked a little murky), but we had a blast. Slides for and floating pool little kids,, and a few tube rides and slides big enough to make the adults scream (at least I did).

3  Thank Amandatrip

Reviewed 12 September 2013

This is a small waterpark but you only have to wait for about 2 minutes to get on a ride. They had at least 8 rides for bigger kids and a couple for little kids also. My kids thought it was fantastic and would come back again. Great value also.

4  Thank anavarza
Reviewed 30 August 2013

We go here every summer and as usual it was a great time again!! We love the slides here. I take my grandkids here and we have a blast. This year added two more of the grandkids and they couldn't stop talking about it!! You wont go wrong by going here for a full day... There are barbeques for your use there is a volley ball pit and you can take your own lunch in or just pick up a burger or hot dog there. Enjoy !!!!

4  Thank wedandendy53
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We were there all day and had a blast! The kids didn't tire of it, and I didn't either! We were there when they opened, packed a lunch and dinner (they have BBQs for patrons to use!), and left at closing! Totally worth the steep price if you go for the whole day!

2  Thank bluetea4two
Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

The bathrooms need improvement, but the concessions are prices we'll. If you like to barbecue there spots to cook the food you bring. Mini golf is pretty nice too.

1  Thank Belldaddy