“So much fun for the whole family!!”
Review of Big Sky Water Park

Big Sky Water Park
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This waterpark is fantastic!! We travelled with my brothers fam, and together we had a total of 4 boys, ages 7,6,5 and 2. It was perfect for all of them! There are some faster rides for the adults and braver kids, and waterslides that are slower for the younger kids, that they can ride on by themselves or double with an adult. It was a great day!! There is also a mini golf there, which we did on a separate day, and its located in the trees so there is nice shade from the sun. Great fun with the fam!!!

7  Thank 24Magoo
There are newer reviews for Big Sky Water Park

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Like most of the previous reviews have said it's not the biggest but it's fun and there were virtually no lines. I think the longest we ever waited was a minute. There are 2 tube rides, they do not allow any double riders so if your little ones can't/won't ride alone they won't be allowed to go. Luckily none of the rides (with exception of Geronimo the tall straight down slide) were too scary for my 6 year old. The water at the bottom isn't very deep so there was no issues going alone even for a child who is not a strong swimmer.
Lots of grass, shade and picnic tables. Concession has lots of choices.
A little on the pricey side in my opinion at $25 a person for admission but I have nothing to compare it to so maybe it's not?!
Overall a great way to spend a hot day!

4  Thank PaigeJO
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I have been to bigger and elaborate parks, but we had a great day with our young kids here, clean with nice picnic areas and relatively no line ups

1  Thank chillychick
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We spent a memory filled week together as a family camping and relaxing at West Glacier KOA. While we were there we enjoyed some of the many family oriented attractions. Hands down this was the high light. Shocking to me, and the whole family, was when my 7 year old granddaughter went down the giant slide. Braver than me! I only watched. From the time we arrived until it closed the kids and all the adults, even grandma rode the numerous slides laughing and having fun. This is a place to come back to again and again. Do not miss it!

2  Thank Steven R
Reviewed 24 October 2013

It is not the newest, and I made sure had a long soapy shower after our visit (water looked a little murky), but we had a blast. Slides for and floating pool little kids,, and a few tube rides and slides big enough to make the adults scream (at least I did).

3  Thank Amandatrip