“Love at first taste”
Review of Los Caporales

Los Caporales
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I feel in love with Los Caps eight years ago. Doreen was my server most of the time when I came in to have my usual meal. The meal included chocolate milk and two ground beef enchiladas with rice and beans. Finally after years later I adventured off my usual to Pollo A La Crema with flour tortillas. I couldn't wait to eat this unique new food because the aroma of the cooked chicken made my mouth water. After my first bit of my food filled tortilla I was blown away. This meal was so creamy and rich flavored I couldn't get enough of it. Pollo a La Creama is now my favorite meal at Los Caps. Another favorite meal is their App Chicken Fajitas Quesadilla with spinach! I recommend Los Caps because it's a friendly environment for kids and adults. Making reservations is easy. Plus the service there is spectacular.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Order beef machaca added to the nachos for something different! Los corporales has great inexpensive meals and beautifully decorated interior for the best Mexican that Montana has to offer.

1  Thank MontanaLaura
Reviewed 3 April 2014

My husband and I stopped in here for lunch on 4-3-14. They do offer a lunch menu but fajitas are not one of the lunch specials offered. We ordered the steak fajitas for $13.95 and while they had good flavor, there was not a lot of steak. The steak was cut in very small thin pieces and not a lot of it. The beans and rice plate was huge...Fajitas are our favorite food, so we frequent as many Mexican Restaurants as we can. That being said, the fajitas were average. The service was spot on..... very attentive and friendly server.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Disappointing Mexican food. Just too much of the old rice & beans & whatever. Stick to bottled beer because the 'crafted' drinks are awful. Wait staff are excellent, though.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

After reading Tripadvisor reviews, we definitely wanted to try this restaurant, and we were not disappointed, The margaritas (peach and regular) were delicious. Portions were huge, and we needed boxes for leftovers. The supreme burrito with chicken, beans, and rice was fantastic and flavorful. The fish tacos were perfection. Our server, Kim, was very friendly and helpful. Because of a snowstorm, the restaurant was not busy. Do not miss this restaurant if you are in the Columbia Falls or Whitefish area.

1  Thank Donald S